Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Las Vegas Hotels....

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2008, 10:27 PM
1st Gear
Default Las Vegas Hotels....

Hey peeps,

Me and the Mrs are going to celebrate our first wedding anniversary and are looking at going to Vegas for a long weekend to have some fun!..

My question is regarding where to stay?.. Being English i am torn between the elegance and history of the Bellagio and the newness and notoriety of The Wynn... However i am open to other suggestions...

For me the Bellagio is a good idea due to its strip location, but the deals i can find at the moment (for April) have the Wynn a good few hundred dollars cheaper.... but obviously it is further away from the hustle and bustle so more money on Taxi's and the like no doubt..

So anyway, just wondering people think and to see if anyone lives local there can give some insider info!? ;o)

Merry Xmas!

Old 12-29-2008, 10:30 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

bellagio is my favorite.
i've stayed in regular rooms and penthouse suites with private pools.
of course the latter is by far the best, but their regular rooms are very nice.

i bet you can find a good rate somewhere. keep surfing.
i'd think with the economy failing, those hotels would be looking for occupants!

Old 12-29-2008, 10:32 PM
1st Gear

yeah i'm tempted by the Bellagio, i have looked on their site and would be looking at one of their 'resort' rooms with a nice lake view, watching the water and lights show from above would be pretty cool!...

Do you reckon booking last minute would be better or try and take advantage of a failing economy and book early as an incentive to the airlines / hotels?.....

Old 12-29-2008, 10:34 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

i don't think the bellagio website is a good place to look for the deal.
google bellagio hotel deals
or have you looked at travelocity and those sites?
i think you have plenty of time to hold out for a good rate.

Old 12-29-2008, 10:38 PM
1st Gear

yeah we have done travelocity, expedia, hotwire etc.... the Bellagio is the best deal for the timing of the flights we want! every other one only gives us crap flight times and we have to change!...

Flying out on a Thursday afternoon and flying home on a Sat night, including flights and accomodation comes out around $860 for 2 of us for a normal room, just a tad over $1000 for lake view and all transfers..... the win is around $800 i think from my best rates with flights that work around my wifes work....

Old 01-05-2024, 03:19 PM
1st Gear

My stay at Four Queens Vegas was exceptional and the customer service left a lasting impression. Four Queens customer service was amazingly attentive, making our stay flawless. In addition to the impeccable service, the location itself offered unrivaled comfort and convenience. Located in the heart of downtown Las Vegas, the Four Queens provides easy access to iconic attractions, vibrant entertainment and renowned restaurants. The well-appointed room was comfortable and with a stunning view of the sparkling lights of the city.