Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

lambo gets owned by SUV

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2006, 06:19 AM
Default RE: lambo gets owned by SUV

do those guys just have so much money that they just drag race down the freeway? Do they have speed limits there? it seems like alot of crazy drivers are over in dubai, but then again we have a ton here, and they have the money so they dont care much.

Old 11-10-2006, 06:27 AM
5th Gear

no they dont have a speed limit there and all the roads are like perfect and nice

Old 11-10-2006, 06:29 AM

why do we all want to go to the autobahn, i could go to dubai. ooo man, thats gotta be sweet, a **** load of money to spend on cars, and being able to drive it like they are meant.

Old 11-10-2006, 06:38 AM
5th Gear

yea I guess there is this like huge strip thats miles and miles long through the desert, perfect highway like 4 lanes each way and like bright green grass surrounding it in the middle of the desert
ORIGINAL: apg96

why do we all want to go to the autobahn, i could go to dubai. ooo man, thats gotta be sweet, a **** load of money to spend on cars, and being able to drive it like they are meant.

Old 11-10-2006, 07:01 AM
5th Gear

lol ya they got vids of cars doin like 7 360's in a row down some street in town. there are cars on the road too. and then there drifting in and out of traffic. its crazy. i would love to drive on those roads.

and i think that smoke at the end is the suv guy nailing his breaks

Old 01-06-2007, 10:09 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: BadLuckAudi

no they dont have a speed limit there and all the roads are like perfect and nice
LOLOL Guys of course we have speed limits over here!! On the main highway the speed limit is 120 km/h and on the highways outside the city its 140 km/h... not sure what that is in miles??

Old 01-06-2007, 10:54 AM
1st Gear

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JvwygwmOqlU

Old 01-06-2007, 10:57 AM
1st Gear

Without going and looking up the conversion thats around 70 and 80mph respectively.

If I was driving that lambo I would have swerved at the Nissan at around 120 and watched it go tumbling end over end into the desert as I safely regained control.

Old 01-06-2007, 01:02 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: DenimTT

Without going and looking up the conversion thats around 70 and 80mph respectively.

If I was driving that lambo I would have swerved at the Nissan at around 120 and watched it go tumbling end over end into the desert as I safely regained control.
Now THAT'S just being mean. If *I* owned teh Lambo and had a money-factory pumping product out of the ground, for me, *I'D* take my car to a speed shop. Throw a few fistsful of cash at the proprieter, come back in, like, two weeks, and look for a re-match. A couple of turbos, maybe a n2o-kit, a couple of (BIGGER) wings; 1000hp, better aerodynamics,and brass *****'ll have that Nippon suckin hind-teat.

Old 01-06-2007, 04:59 PM
1st Gear

Thats just it, hypothetically I've already paid probably at least double what the NIssan driver has paid including his mods so throwing more money into the lambo proves nothing. I would simply have to make an example of the superb handling my supercar was capable of and not just the raw power. The lambo was hangin pretty well with a 650hp turbo'd truck so simply throwing a curveball at him (pun intended) would again exert my complete street supremacy.

This is all hypothetically speaking of course. In reality theres a TON of well-tuned cars that would decimate any stock lambo in the straightaways and twisties for Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay less money. Top speed may be a different story, but none of this devalues the lambo as a super sexy exotic supercar.

A Cyclone or Typhoon with modest mods could probably attain the same feat, again until you have to trun the wheel.

Quick Reply: lambo gets owned by SUV