Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

la REVOLUCION!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2006, 05:28 AM
Administrator
Default RE: la REVOLUCION!!!

i love A4 the Quattro's sig how do u make one of those

Old 05-23-2006, 05:31 AM
2nd Gear

thanks guys.. i use macromedia fireworks.. its retardedly simple.. i want to redo it.. and use my tripod to take pics of the car from the same level each time.. taking a bunch of pics just slighty moving the tripod each time.. and it will look like a full motion 360* view of the car.. ill probably do that this week..

if any of you want me to make ya one.. just shoot me some pics to my email: kris@sirenonline.net

Old 05-23-2006, 06:01 AM
4th Gear

hells yeah. I 'll do that as soon as I get back to my baby, in the FL.

Old 05-23-2006, 02:10 PM
3rd Gear

Done, even though I rarely visit the A4 forums here anymore.

Old 05-23-2006, 02:40 PM
1st Gear

I just want to give my 2 cents...

Please remember that when people ask questions, whether you think they are stupid or not, they came here for advice and guidance. There is no reason to poke fun, tell them they are dumb, demand they use the search function or any of the non sense we have been seeing lately.

Maybe they tried searching, but didn't use the right keywords.

Perhaps they didn't bother to use the search function at all... and asked the most common question ever. Just give them a simple answer. Rudeness is NOT necessary. Posting the link to the search function is not always the answer... do the search for them and post the link to the results, or simply give them the answer they are looking for.

This forum is supposed to be useful for all, the seasoned forum user and the first time Audi owner who's never used a forum before. Help make AF the best resource out there. It's very easy to do.

Having a reputation for rudeness and smart remarks isn't good when you are striving to be a popular resource. The bigger we grow, the better it is for you users... freebies, product reviews, etc... good things WILL happen. We need to change the general attitude of the site to be more inviting. Please.

Thank you all for choosing AF to be your home on the web.

Feel free to email me at Amanda@AudiForums.com if you ever need to talk to me or if you have suggestions... don't forget that RedGoat and Jestnomen are admins as well and we have some GREAT moderators on staff.

Thanks everyone... we appreciate your cooperation with this problem more then we can ever express.

~Amanda

Old 05-23-2006, 02:45 PM
5th Gear

i'm not rude to people with stupid questions, i just don't respond anymore..but it gets annoying when you're trying to help people with legitimate issues and you have to weed through all the headlight, bov & 'clunking sound' threads that are posted half a dozen times a day.

Old 05-23-2006, 02:48 PM
Administrator

yes it is annoying.. its almost as annoying as reading through all the flames that people post for not searching or something a long those orders.. We need to find a solution to both of these problems.

Old 05-23-2006, 02:51 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

yes it is annoying.. its almost as annoying as reading through all the flames that people post for not searching or something a long those orders.. We need to find a solution to both of these problems.
lol, yes, i agree...

Old 05-23-2006, 02:57 PM
1st Gear

Is there a post of frequently asked questions? We can pin it and refer people to that... nicely... LOL!

~Amanda

Old 05-23-2006, 03:47 PM
5th Gear

a big FAQ would be awesome for preventing stupid questions..we've gotten a bunch of ideas & questions together before, but no one has actually compiled a list and typed it all out yet..maybe if we got more people to help out we could get it done..