Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

KUMHO Introduces World’s First “Aroma Tire” For Select Passenger Vehicles

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2007, 11:03 PM
5th Gear
Default RE: KUMHO Introduces World’s First “Aroma Tire” For Select Passenger Vehicles

lol i want some i want some

Old 01-07-2007, 11:37 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: KUMHO Introduces World’s First “Aroma Tire” For Select Passenger Vehicles

Maybe this idea will go the way of the colored tire idea that surfaced at the time the New Beetle hit the market...one can only pray....

Old 01-08-2007, 02:49 AM
4th Gear

This is for the true die hard get a boner from looking at a car fanatic. they love to smell their cars form top to bottom.

Old 01-08-2007, 03:42 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Palindari

Maybe this idea will go the way of the colored tire idea that surfaced at the time the New Beetle hit the market...one can only pray....
Another useless fact.... All tires these days are colored. Because naturally processed rubber is somewhere between white and tan depending on how it's made. They add the black color to them because a dark color like black shows less road grime and dirt than do lighter colored ones.

Old 01-08-2007, 04:12 AM
4th Gear

I need all organic tires that have on the side - "No trees were harmed in the making of this tire".

Otherwise I will cry each time I drive my car.

Old 01-08-2007, 04:13 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: SilverSeven
Another useless fact.... All tires these days are colored. Because naturally processed rubber is somewhere between white and tan depending on how it's made. They add the black color to them because a dark color like black shows less road grime and dirt than do lighter colored ones.
Hot damn! Never knew that! Most likely the reason why yellow never went into production... lol

Old 01-08-2007, 04:43 AM
2nd Gear

This is the dumbest idea I've ever heard of.

Old 01-08-2007, 02:31 PM

Dumb Idea? Yes! Will they sell? Maybe.....

Remember the BFG tires with the colored lines in the tread?! I always thought those looked kind of cool, and supposable when burning out they left colored marks instead of black, I never saw it in person though. And Clear tires sound about pointless, because if they were to ever be driven on, the tread would get covered in road grim, and they would be dirty as hell, if for show, you'd have to take them off the car, and reinstall them... and they'd look t3h Gh3y IMO.

Colored tires... ribbed for her pleasure?! Because I sure as hell wouldn't want them.

Old 01-08-2007, 05:01 PM
4th Gear

i can just see every ricer in town now, with clear tires and neons inside them....

Old 01-08-2007, 06:00 PM
4th Gear

remember the clear hoods? lol... a buddy owns a shop and almost stared carrying them for sale - ricers would love them - haven't seen one yet locally, might be big elsewhere - he thanks me for advising against it.

Quick Reply: KUMHO Introduces World’s First “Aroma Tire” For Select Passenger Vehicles