Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Killers concert in Nashville

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2009, 11:48 AM
1st Gear
Default Killers concert in Nashville

So for my birthday, my super-awesome girlfriend bought me tickets to a concert by The Killers in Nashville, TN. This was awesome for many reasons:
- She loves buying me stuff, and the tix were expensive, so my sugar mama made me feel good.
- I used to live in Nashville before my parents got divorced, but my dad stayed. So, I got to introduce my girl to my dad, stepmom, and grandmother. They all liked her, so all's good.
- I used to LOVE The Killers (Hot Fuss was awesome), and this concert brought all those good memories of rocking out to them back.
- The Killers do a REALLY entertaining show. They don't just play music at you, they play music with you. (You can really see this in the videos I took)
- The concert was in the Grand Ole Opry House, which is an awesome hall. It's fricking massive, and we were in the back of the balcony, but still felt very close to the stage. For the few seconds I sat, my butt still vibrated.
- Road trips with the girlfriend rock.
- Road trips with the Audi rock.

And so on...

Anyways, here's a link to the pics and videos (illegal, so don't tell) that I took. There's a few more that I'll have up soon. http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/e...ers%20Concert/

The Killers are still touring, so if you like them at all and have an opportunity to go, see them. The show was really cool, and they are really cool guys. They did 6 (I think) songs after their set technically ended! Never seen that many before.

Old 02-02-2009, 12:44 PM

thanks the pic of your gf is my wall paper now

Old 02-02-2009, 03:17 PM
5th Gear

Originally Posted by ouzo 2
thanks the pic of your gf is my wall paper now
lol wtf?