Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Keep the Teddy Bear?

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2005, 07:55 PM
1st Gear
Default Keep the Teddy Bear?

Sunday night I hooked up with this guy that I met at a party. We started making out, and then we went to one of the bedrooms. After things got steamy hot hot hot, he stops and says: you are special, let’s go to my place.
I thought he was very cute and romantic, and on the cab ride to his place I thought I could seriously falling in love with such a nice guy, who wanted to take me to his place instead of an impersonal someone else’s bedroom.

So we get there, and everything is perfect, there’s music, candles, soft lights, I could tell he was really into me . . . “could he be the one?” I was thinking to myself.

The sex was great, we did it every which possible way, on and off the bed, on the couch, on the terrace, you name it! It was great, HE WAS GREAT!

The morning after, he tells me that he’s got something for me, he leans under the bed, and takes out a cute teddy bear with a T-shirt. Curious I ask him what “#100” printed on the bear’s T shirt means and he replies: “You are my #100, I have had sex with 100 women! Congratulations”.

I felt so sick to my stomach I wanted to puke, I grabbed my shoes and clothes and dashed out of the place.

What’s wrong with you people?????

What a man, I didn't give my 100th one a teddy bear, did any of you?

Old 10-25-2005, 08:01 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: Keep the Teddy Bear?

Just how "shocked" can a chick be that hooks up with a guy she just met at a party and bangs him six ways to Sunday? Was she upset because she is only on #63? That could just be due to age difference. I'm sure she is well on her way to giving that bear away to her 100th.

Old 10-25-2005, 09:33 PM
Banned

I could be your #69, or you could be my #100. It's a shame you just give yourself away so easily. Btw, do you make any vids...because it looks like you do from your bedroom pic in your other post. PM me back.

Old 10-25-2005, 11:12 PM
1st Gear

I thought he was very cute and romantic, and on the cab ride to his place I thought I could seriously falling in love with such a nice guy, who wanted to take me to his place instead of an impersonal someone else’s bedroom.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! i'm sure the first ninty-nine other 'special' ladies felt the exact same way!! my hats off to the gentleman for perfecting a system...................................BWAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA!!!

Old 10-26-2005, 03:20 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: pturbo

Just how "shocked" can a chick be that hooks up with a guy she just met at a party and bangs him six ways to Sunday? Was she upset because she is only on #63? That could just be due to age difference. I'm sure she is well on her way to giving that bear away to her 100th.
My thoughts exactly. She deserves everything she gets, especially herpes[:'(]

Old 10-26-2005, 03:40 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: 4dot

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! i'm sure the first ninty-nine other 'special' ladies felt the exact same way!! my hats off to the gentleman for perfecting a system...................................BWAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA!!!

Yeah thats the one that got me too.. Heinz, that was a pretty good post there. I think I might just have to try it. only 98 more girls to go. HAHA.

Old 10-26-2005, 03:54 PM
2nd Gear

dude, that is one of the funniest posts I have ever seen. that guy was a mad pimp, and played it out perfect. Sorry to hear it happen to you though, heinz.

Old 10-26-2005, 04:11 PM

Where did that story come from?