Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Just sold my audi s4 thank god....

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2008, 09:02 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

Originally Posted by Notrace81
I just sold my s4 last weekend and thank god i got rid of that piece of ****. I have 3 other cars this was my first audi and i would never buy another one.... Flame all you want but i have never in my life owned suck a peice of crap.... ******* junk!
HEY!!!! i know i'm a tad late, but...

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!!

Old 11-16-2008, 09:03 PM
1st Gear

I won’t stay long but FWIW I have a 94’ supra with an 80mm turbo and a 03’ lightning with MODS …. Both walk all over the S4. The car was a hunk of junk since I got it starting from the electronic to the motor. I was never happy with it since I got it worst car I have ever bought. Plus it kind of a sissy car as well it doesn’t have much *****.

Old 11-16-2008, 10:11 PM
3rd Gear

I bet you LOVE ***** huh Notrace?

Old 11-16-2008, 10:19 PM
1st Gear

okay. so your comparing a modified supra and tiny *** modified lightning..
to a stock s4...

really?
go home.
you are not worthy of posting on audiforums.

Old 11-16-2008, 10:20 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by ocadam
I bet you LOVE ***** huh Notrace?
do you really need to start?

and notrace. sucks to hear your audi was a lemon.. i dont blame you for saying its slow. especially if u got a supra.. well then good luck with your other cars..

Old 11-16-2008, 10:23 PM
Tech Slut

Originally Posted by Notrace81
I won’t stay long but FWIW I have a 94’ supra with an 80mm turbo and a 03’ lightning with MODS …. Both walk all over the S4. The car was a hunk of junk since I got it starting from the electronic to the motor. I was never happy with it since I got it worst car I have ever bought. Plus it kind of a sissy car as well it doesn’t have much *****.
well I'm assuming the S4 was stock. If you modded it, and compared it to your other cars when they were stock, it would win every single category... Its awd allows you to take off hard from a stand still, unlike either of your other cars as long as you are running street tires. you can hit turns and weather with "*****" and not worry. The interior is hands down nicer than the FORD or the early 90's style Toyota... telling people on "audiforums" that an s4 is a pile isnt going to get you much of anywhere... my guess is you are a 16 year old kid that has neither the lightning or the supra, let alone the s4.

Old 11-16-2008, 10:34 PM
5th Gear

you should race mike's 1.8t hehe. you would **** your pants

Old 11-17-2008, 12:13 AM
4th Gear

mm... rs4 ko4 s4.. mm, drool.. mm, spank the **** outta supras... mm 500ALLLLwhp.. mm...

*slap*

sorry, i was dreaming about how sexy s4s are... im sorry yours didnt turn out well, but, i bet if you bought one without cutting corners and going "cheap" youd be more than satisfied

Old 11-17-2008, 01:35 AM

Originally Posted by FasterA4ThanUrs
well I'm assuming the S4 was stock. If you modded it, and compared it to your other cars when they were stock, it would win every single category... Its awd allows you to take off hard from a stand still, unlike either of your other cars as long as you are running street tires. you can hit turns and weather with "*****" and not worry. The interior is hands down nicer than the FORD or the early 90's style Toyota... telling people on "audiforums" that an s4 is a pile isnt going to get you much of anywhere... my guess is you are a 16 year old kid that has neither the lightning or the supra, let alone the s4.
Exactly!!! I do believe the s4 would spank the lightning, just as much power and a hell of alot lighter. But I do believe hes a big fat liar since he he talks all this nonsense about all those so called problems, but only has 17 posts. I bet he own a POS 3 series and wanted to start **** here.

Old 11-17-2008, 01:37 AM
4th Gear

^he also talks of a supra with an 80mm turbo... idk about you, but id take the money from an s4 and just put it all into the supra to begin with..

Quick Reply: Just sold my audi s4 thank god....