Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Is it just me or...

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2008, 08:46 PM
CIA
1st Gear
Default Is it just me or...

Im under the impression that people, buisness are careless when doing buisness over the internet? Do you guys feel the same?And not only on internet...

I have about 5 different stories(in thepast month)about ppl and buisnesses that dont seem to care about thier custumers..

-First was the expresso machine i ordered before Chrismas, actually 3 weeks before Chrismas...received the product 3rd week of january. After countless emails and calls. Long story short...after i bought the machine...they sent wrong product in the first place, with shipping i didnt want, had to return the wrong product(i had to pay for it) Then they charge me without advising on my credit card. Problem not solved yet.

- Ordered bulbsH7from a 'reputable' seller on ebay. Paid with buy it now. Instant transfer of funds. 4 weeks later still no product. Claim...and they refund. No communication.

- I place an order to buy some filters(for a special machine). They accept fees and stuff...to be told 3 weeks later thats they do not ship where im located.And me...waits like a stupid a**..thinking i will recieve them the next buisness day.

- I sent countless emails(to diff. buisness)for information about products. Never got a reply...they dontcare or what??? I mean, i dont send emails for the fun of it. If i send an email...i usually intend to buy..

-Placed an order for HID with visionbulbs. I sent3 email for informations??? No reply.

WTF is wrong with ppl

Or maybe im not enough polite?? I always begin my emails with Hi ...i would like to get some info... Thank you..

I dont know...what do you think of that?

Old 02-13-2008, 08:51 PM
5th Gear
Default RE: Is it just me or...

I don't think it's anything within your control - maybe you're just really unlucky.

All you can really do is be polite, I guess. And make sure you're buying from people with return policies.

Old 02-13-2008, 10:15 PM
2nd Gear

Teh Intrinets SUCKS!

Old 02-13-2008, 11:55 PM

atleast you didn't go to jiffylube

Old 02-14-2008, 01:45 AM
Senior Administrator

...that's because he's waiting for them to open up an internet-only oil-change, before he goes there