Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Just A Little Freaked Out

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 07:23 PM
5th Gear
Default Just A Little Freaked Out

Check out the video on the left side of the screen. I saw the guy lying there in the street before any of the police or medics arrived. It was honestly a little disturbing...first time, and hopefully the last, I've ever seen anything like that.

http://www.wics.com/news/news.shtml

Old 08-22-2007, 07:33 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: Just A Little Freaked Out

That's rough dude. Once when I was about ten or twelve or so, I was riding with my mom and my sisters in the car, and we were driving up a fairly steep hill on a really hot day. There was an old guy on the side of the road mowing grass with one of those old-school push mowers, suddenly he just collapsed like a marionette with its strings cut. Freaked me out. I never found out what happened to him; but from the way he dropped, even as a kid I pretty much knew he was gone before he hit the ground. Definitely the sort of thing you don't like to see.

Old 08-22-2007, 07:41 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: MrFlippant

That's rough dude. Once when I was about ten or twelve or so, I was riding with my mom and my sisters in the car, and we were driving up a fairly steep hill on a really hot day. There was an old guy on the side of the road mowing grass with one of those old-school push mowers, suddenly he just collapsed like a marionette with its strings cut. Freaked me out. I never found out what happened to him; but from the way he dropped, even as a kid I pretty much knew he was gone before he hit the ground. Definitely the sort of thing you don't like to see.
That sucks, man. I think seeing something like that would've freaked me out more than what I saw did...especially at that young of age.

Old 08-22-2007, 08:23 PM
4th Gear

i can relate to you guys, ive seen my share of bodies, from natural causes, to bomb aftermath when i was in karachi some years back. dont know why but its something im still not used, ironically im going into medicine so its something im going to have to get used to.

Old 08-22-2007, 08:46 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: SAudi

i can relate to you guys, ive seen my share of bodies, from natural causes, to bomb aftermath when i was in karachi some years back. dont know why but its something im still not used, ironically im going into medicine so its something im going to have to get used to.
I could never be a doctor!! lol.