Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Just got home from Jail

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 01:26 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: Just got home from Jail

You might consider getting the bail back from your scumsucking asleep at the wheel, attorney. Need to be in the MFers business like a pit bull.

Old 11-07-2007, 07:38 PM
1st Gear

Hey whats the deal with mexicans ? Was that ment to be a insult towards mexican people ? and yeah it sucks to go to jail

Old 11-07-2007, 08:05 PM
5th Gear

i've nvr been to jail cuz i nvr get caught hehe but im sry for wut happened to u man. rly sux to walk to ur car and have a police officer waiting for u like a chauffer or sm. and i agree with railrunner, u should talk to ur lawyer about that crap.

Old 11-07-2007, 08:13 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: MissingLink

Hey whats the deal with mexicans ? Was that ment to be a insult towards mexican people ? and yeah it sucks to go to jail
I think he was just trying to say what kind of people were there. Please dont try and start up a huge efight.

Old 11-07-2007, 08:15 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

do they have those temperpedic beds there?
and were you there long enough to get the cheese and cracker tray at 5:00?

Old 11-07-2007, 10:47 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: S4sweetee

do they have those temperpedic beds there?
and were you there long enough to get the cheese and cracker tray at 5:00?
Lol, no i was never put into the main jail with beds and whatnot. Just a holding cell with concrete seats, a toilet that looked like somebody diahriaed all over it, then puked, then lit it on fire. There were about 8 or 9 shady gang members/drunk 21 yearold on his 3rd dui, some guy that got the **** beat out of him and then tased, and some sleeping mexicans. And there was me
And yes I was fortunate enough to be there when dinner was served. it consisted of a delicious burrito with rice, beans, vegetables, chocolate pudding, and some fantastic iced tea. But seriously, I wasn't in the particular mood to eat, lol.

Old 11-07-2007, 10:52 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: MissingLink

lol, the deal was I noticed a few mexicans in the holding cell with me, thats all. I mentioned there were others in there too. lol and yeah, jail was somthing i forgot about on my schedule for tuesday...

Old 11-07-2007, 11:01 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: 01A4T

Yeah, so I had the normal day.Wake up at 7am, go to class, come home, go out runningat the local forest preserve trails like always, get arrested and go to Dupage county jail for a few hours, came home had dinner and here I am.

So about three years ago when I was 20; I had totalled my trans am when I was drunk and went to jail(was charged with underage drinking and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident). Well after numerous court appearances(most postponed), I was just convicted of underage drinking, with the other charge dropped. I was given community service which I have completed most of, and that was it. Well apparently my lawyer did not tell me that I had a follow-up court date a year after community service was issued, and I was given no notification by mail either. So long story short, After a nice run this afternoon I go to my car to have this great woman forest preserve cop arresting me for failure to appear. I was very cooperative but the bitch still cuffed me(very embarrasing) and I had to leave my Audi in the preserve parking lot for 7 hours untill I went to get her after I paid my 500 dollar bail fee.

Sorry for the rant, had a less than desireable day to say the least. I had to sit in the holding cell with drunk sleeping mexicans, a cheech and chong (cheech) look alike who looked like he fell down 20 flights of stairs, and a couple 17 year old gang members talking about drugs and bitches.........

GREAT DAY[:@]
dupage is not bad, my friend was sent to the south side like california and i forger lol for stealing rims

Old 11-07-2007, 11:11 PM
3rd Gear

lol, well to me any jail is bad. Hopefully I don't get arrested ever again

Old 11-07-2007, 11:17 PM
2nd Gear

^^he deserved it..lol ( the dude who stole)

Quick Reply: Just got home from Jail