Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Just got home from Jail

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 01:05 AM
3rd Gear
Default Just got home from Jail

Yeah, so I had the normal day.Wake up at 7am, go to class, come home, go out runningat the local forest preserve trails like always, get arrested and go to Dupage county jail for a few hours, came home had dinner and here I am.

So about three years ago when I was 20; I had totalled my trans am when I was drunk and went to jail(was charged with underage drinking and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident). Well after numerous court appearances(most postponed), I was just convicted of underage drinking, with the other charge dropped. I was given community service which I have completed most of, and that was it. Well apparently my lawyer did not tell me that I had a follow-up court date a year after community service was issued, and I was given no notification by mail either. So long story short, After a nice run this afternoon I go to my car to have this great woman forest preserve cop arresting me for failure to appear. I was very cooperative but the bitch still cuffed me(very embarrasing) and I had to leave my Audi in the preserve parking lot for 7 hours untill I went to get her after I paid my 500 dollar bail fee.

Sorry for the rant, had a less than desireable day to say the least. I had to sit in the holding cell with drunk sleeping mexicans, a cheech and chong (cheech) look alike who looked like he fell down 20 flights of stairs, and a couple 17 year old gang members talking about drugs and bitches.........

GREAT DAY[:@]

Old 11-07-2007, 01:08 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: Just got home from Jail

that sucks... glad you found your way back home though

Old 11-07-2007, 01:09 AM

nice.

Old 11-07-2007, 02:04 AM
2nd Gear

AH YEAH I LOVE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS!!!

Old 11-07-2007, 02:27 AM
SoCal Crew Member

that should teach you not to going running in woods j/k
man that sucks for you.

Old 11-07-2007, 02:45 AM
3rd Gear

Did you get hungry?

Old 11-07-2007, 03:00 AM

did you end up fixing whatever the problem was in the past, sounded like u did everything that you were suppose to do when you got arrested the first time?

Old 11-07-2007, 12:35 PM
3rd Gear

yeah, it's all sorted out. I had community service to do, and was unaware there was a follow up court date to show them it was done. It was just a huge surprise to get arrested out of the blue[:@]

p.s. they did provide a burrito with rice and vegetables as well as some pudding.

Old 11-07-2007, 12:41 PM
4th Gear

that sucks ***** man, ive heard f bad stuff going down in dupage county jail. well atleast it over and done with.

Old 11-07-2007, 12:50 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: SAudi

that sucks ***** man, ive heard f bad stuff going down in dupage county jail. well atleast it over and done with.
YeahI was only there in the holding cell for a little over 4 hours. I saw some guy that came in and it looked like he got beaten with a bat and tased after that, I realized that I wasn't having as bad of a day as him....

Quick Reply: Just got home from Jail