Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Just got back from Miami and....

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2006, 01:23 AM
2nd Gear
Default Just got back from Miami and....

Alright, I haven't been around for awhile cuz life is just too hectic right now, but I had to vent-

I returned from my much needed vacation to Miami today to find two of my car tires SLASHED!!! Had to get my baby towed (bottomed out like crazy on the tow truck with the flats) and then replace all 5 tires to the tune of 400 bux since its Quattro. Problem is, I know who did it too, some ******** that graduated last yr that have shXt against one of my best friends. Cops are worthless in the matter. Damn, anyways, thanks for listenin' to my rant.

Old 02-27-2006, 01:29 AM
3rd Gear
Default RE: Just got back from Miami and....

payback is a biatch...get em.

Old 02-27-2006, 02:20 AM

Wow. Everyone in my town knows not to **** with mine or any of my friends cars. If I were you, I would find them and rip there car down piece by piece till you reach the chassis. Just a personal move.

Old 02-27-2006, 02:36 AM
5th Gear

Man if i were you id go loosen all their lug nuts to the point of almost falling off and let them drive away, lol

Old 02-27-2006, 02:53 AM
4th Gear

wow that sux! im sorry bro. i go to their houses and do the same. or key theirs cars

Old 02-27-2006, 05:07 PM
2nd Gear

GOOD POINT (mentioned below)

back to the drawing board.

Old 02-27-2006, 05:41 PM
4th Gear

If you are actually planning on doing anything - then you are already screwing it up by talking about it.

1.) If you actually do something, you are leaving a public written record of your intentions

2.) If you don't do anything, you are talking useless smack and cannot be taken seriously.

It is lose/lose for you here on this.

You think that the guys that (you think) slashed your tires are jerks/idiots. Why would you want to act like them? I think you should think about it for a while. Come up with a real plan that will solve, instead of escalate, your problems and then not talk about it until you've got some results - and maybe not even then.

Old 02-28-2006, 11:36 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: pturbo

If you are actually planning on doing anything - then you are already screwing it up by talking about it.

1.) If you actually do something, you are leaving a public written record of your intentions

2.) If you don't do anything, you are talking useless smack and cannot be taken seriously.

It is lose/lose for you here on this.

You think that the guys that (you think) slashed your tires are jerks/idiots. Why would you want to act like them? I think you should think about it for a while. Come up with a real plan that will solve, instead of escalate, your problems and then not talk about it until you've got some results - and maybe not even then.
dually noted

Old 03-01-2006, 01:57 AM

My last trip to Miami for New Years also got me heated...as soon as I get there I parked at 7-11 or whatever in South Beach to meet up with my buddy at Lime (some burrito place). I get back in 3 min. and my car is gone...I'm like WTF???...thing got stolen. It turns out that these porch-monkeys towed it because I didn't go into the store...I called the cops on them but I still had to pay $150.[:@]

Old 03-01-2006, 02:46 AM
4th Gear

that really sucks man, Just curiois, what were you in miami for, I'm about 30 min. out of miami now.

Quick Reply: Just got back from Miami and....