Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

IT'S SNOWING!!!!!! VIDEO IS UP!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2007, 01:01 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: IT'S SNOWING!!!!!!

ORIGINAL: 01A4T

ORIGINAL: CAB509

ah, why do I live in the midwest, I doubt it will snow here till I'm gonna gues January at the earliest
I dunno where you live, but I'm near chicago(Naperville) and this weekend we are supposed to get our first winter storm.
i know!! my friend told me about this big *** parking lot with fresh tarmac that isntusesd, its surrounded by factories so no cameras and no cops im going to check it out he says that in length its almost 1/4 mile and with the same theyre are no light posts just lights mouned to buildings next to it pm if you want directions [sm=gears.gif]

Old 11-28-2007, 01:04 AM
4th Gear

That sounds fun!

Josh

Old 11-28-2007, 01:05 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: ThePaintballGuy

That sounds fun!

Josh
im going to scout the area out tomarow

Old 11-28-2007, 01:32 AM
3rd Gear

I just watched the news a bit ago, and apparently we(Naperville/suburbs) will get snow on Wednesday night. Amy freeze claimed that after wednesday we won't get snow till saturday....... keep your hopes up guys

Old 11-28-2007, 12:13 PM
4th Gear

WOAH!!!! Our video is getting so many views and such it's great! It has gotten a bunch of youtube honors as well!!!! Check them out:

#69 - Most Viewed (Today) - Autos & Vehicles
#8 - Top Rated (Today) - Autos & Vehicles
#41 - Top Rated (This Week) - Autos & Vehicles
#9 - Most Discussed (Today) - Autos & Vehicles
#55 - Most Discussed (This Week) - Autos & Vehicles
#7 - Top Favorites (Today) - Autos & Vehicles
#75 - Top Favorites (This Week) - Autos & Vehicles

It also has over 565 views in under 24 hours. These are also unique views to so thats 565 different people saw it now. This is cool!!!

Sorry, I am excited about this. I have never had a youtube video get honors before.

Josh

Old 11-28-2007, 12:34 PM
4th Gear

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just checked the weather and there is a HEAVY SNOW WARNING!!!! 5-6 inches by tomorrow morning!!!!! YAY!!! THere might be a part 2 coming up for this video!

josh

Old 11-29-2007, 11:52 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: badassb5

Fun stuff! I wish it'd fuggin snow here [:@]
no kidding huh... its just windy and cold allllll the time

Old 11-29-2007, 12:04 PM
1st Gear

Good stuff.... I live in a place where it doesn't snow, ever, so i've never known the joy of a snow donut.

Isn't that kind of bad for your car though? Was the air filled with the aroma of burning clutches?

Old 11-29-2007, 12:29 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: jibberific

Good stuff.... I live in a place where it doesn't snow, ever, so i've never known the joy of a snow donut.

Isn't that kind of bad for your car though? Was the air filled with the aroma of burning clutches?
Haha burning clutches! Hell no; in stuff like that you don't have to be tricky to get your car spinning - that happens pretty easily. The tricky part is keeping the spin under control! When doing snow-donuts, if you're being hard on your clutch, you're doing it wrong.

I seriously can't wait for the first big snowfall here; I live about a mile away from a HUGE parking lot which has no light posts in it. The local SCCA uses it for AutoX events, actually. It's about the size of two football fields side-by-side, and almost completely level - should be fun!

Old 11-29-2007, 12:52 PM
1st Gear

heck yeah.

it's supposed to rain really hard down here this weekend so maybe i'll see if i can find some empty tarmac to get sideways on.

my first snowboard trip of the season is coming up in a week or so... can't wait to see how my A4 handles in the snow.

Quick Reply: IT'S SNOWING!!!!!! VIDEO IS UP!!!!