Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

It's funny, because for all you know -- it's true.

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2005, 07:36 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: It's funny, because for all you know -- it's true.

ORIGINAL: headshok2002

ORIGINAL: flyboy

this is just a place where all the so called intelectual minds can perticipate in a pat your self on the back fest, or circle jerk if thats your thing.
This thread, or this forum? I'm not sure I understood any of what you meant by that really... but yeah.

just this thread, but sometimes on occation, the bs flow out of thread like these, and wash down the streets of audiforums, killing anyone left in there way.

Old 10-30-2005, 07:50 PM
5th Gear

haha, well, like they say... opinions are like a$$holes -- and that everybody has one.

Doesn't make it BS though. But yes, we are participating in an argument for the sake of argument... I doubt if any of this will change anybodies mind on the matter.

Old 10-30-2005, 08:44 PM
5th Gear

Back on topic!

How the Bush Administration Changes a Light Bulb

How many members of the Bush administration does it take to change a light bulb?

1. One to deny that a light bulb needs to be changed;

2. One to attack the patriotism of anyone who says the light bulb needs to be changed;

3. One to blame Clinton for burning out the light bulb;

4. One to arrange the invasion of a country rumored to have a secret stockpile of light bulbs;

5. One to give a billion dollar no-bid contract to Halliburton for the new light bulb;

6. One to arrange a photograph of Bush, dressed as a janitor, standing on a step ladder under the banner: Light Bulb Change Accomplished;

7. One administration insider to resign and write a book documenting in detail how Bush was literally in the dark;

8. One to viciously smear #7;

9. One surrogate to campaign on TV and at rallies on how George Bush has had a strong light-bulb-changing policy all along;

10. And finally one to confuse Americans about the difference between screwing a light bulb and screwing the country.

Old 10-30-2005, 09:15 PM
1st Gear

Very interesting, and from what I've read so far heated. Thats what make this Nation and Audiforums, a great place to live and be on at the same time enjoying the very freedoms we have. I'm not a big fan of Mr Bush and I'll admit, he's not the brightest. It kinda makes me wonder about the people that actually voted him in. You know, there are some out there who believes this man is brilliant?? Toff the fiasco you mentioned on the first election with Al Gore was indeed a farce. THE DIMPLED CHAD .. IMO Mr. Clinton was the best by far as he managed to keep a big surplus in the budget, while the economy was at its height. His downfalls 1. He failed to collect Osama Bin Laden from the Sudanese when they offered to hand him over. 2. He was a player that got caught.. Oh back to the subject, Yeah, we're a family here and everyones entitled to their own opinions. Cary I understand your defensiveness, but not defending Toff and Headshock, they are telling it as it is and be advised these are our allies. There are far more people in the world thats more critical when it comes to Mr Bush.. so fellas, lets keep it clean BTW, this is funny..

Old 10-30-2005, 09:27 PM
4th Gear

Red, i have some good friends on this board, i dont think that about everyone. I just think there are some people that take these forums way to sersiosly.

Old 10-30-2005, 09:43 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: audiboy1618

Red, i have some good friends on this board, i dont think that about everyone. I just think there are some people that take these forums way to sersiosly.
How do you mean? You mean we take this topic too seriously?

Old 10-30-2005, 09:47 PM
3rd Gear

Its funny how it can turn from a discussion , into this pathetic insult filled thread. For those that want to [partake in a discussion, continue. For those that don't want to, you can leave the thread. Things were going fine in the thread before you got here. If you do not agree, then add what you have to say, but don't take silly stances, then leave in a huff. Thats hardly an adult way to proceed.

Old 10-30-2005, 10:01 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: Toff_the_Toffee

Its funny how it can turn from a discussion , into this pathetic insult filled thread. For those that want to [partake in a discussion, continue. For those that don't want to, you can leave the thread. Things were going fine in the thread before you got here. If you do not agree, then add what you have to say, but don't take silly stances, then leave in a huff. Thats hardly an adult way to proceed.
That is like a sub theme to this thread!

Old 10-30-2005, 10:18 PM
4th Gear

Extremely sorry for ruining your thread like this. Ill just proceed to leave.

Old 10-30-2005, 10:22 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: audiboy1618

Extremely sorry for ruining your thread like this. Ill just proceed to leave.
Well you did call us nerds, and basically said you don't like us.

Quick Reply: It's funny, because for all you know -- it's true.