Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

It's funny, because for all you know -- it's true.

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2005, 08:23 AM
3rd Gear
Default RE: It's funny, because for all you know -- it's true.

ORIGINAL: audiboy1618

Im sure your alot older/wiser/knowledgable then me,i dont doubt it at all. But i garrentee you behind the wheel, you would be owned.
Well done... Do you realise how pathetic that sounds? I have done trackdays myself, but nothing competetive. Owned a few fast cars myself too, but then again, I don't go round 'owning' people, etc. I'm a little too mature for that.

This feels more like a family every day. Oh and as far as politics goes. I don't get into it with you guys that much cus to actualy find the truth to argue back would take all of my time, where as with those on the other side, you just manufacter it.
A well thought out argument. have you considered the debating team? Exactly why did you bother posting that? Everyone who doesn't have your view manufacturs theirs? If ever there was a one sided opinion, that was it.

Old 10-30-2005, 12:07 PM
4th Gear

^^^^ Hahaha you think i come here to impress people?, you go around this place acting like your a high goverment official, using the highest english you can think off, its a fvcking forum dude, who cares.

Old 10-30-2005, 01:12 PM
Senior Administrator

I LUV my AudiForums family, FTR. Why can't we ALL just NOT get along, and call each other names behind each others' back while smiling in each others' faces, like NORMAL families do? Why we gotta have sitcheeayshuns where folks agree an schitt?

[sm=teetertooter.gif]

Old 10-30-2005, 01:28 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: cary12

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

ORIGINAL: cary12

Bravo on the response. I'm out of this one. Going nowhere as it tends to do when your talking to someone who has so much to learn...

hmm kinda harsh.. I dont see what the problem with what Toff is saying is. Why are you getting so upset Cary?

Harsh? Not really. I'm not getting upset about anything. I forgot one thing... Are taxes better now or when Clinton was in office? LOL. Just thought I would throw that one in there. This forum is about Audis, not about how terrible George Bush is. I just get tired of discussing this topic with everyone and their mother. It's every single day. I'd rather discuss Audis.
Cutting taxes does a whole lot more to make his rich friends richer, than it does for the middle class.

Old 10-30-2005, 03:21 PM
4th Gear

Yeah, we done bashing the leader of the United states? The most powerful nation in the world. eh?

Old 10-30-2005, 03:53 PM
5th Gear

Yeah, we done bashing the leader of the United states? The most powerful nation in the world. eh?
Haha, what exactly is your point? That you live in the 'most powerful nation in the world' and that you have a person, whom I would guess, has no better than an average IQ running it? Yep, that is something to gloat about. Or maybe that your voting public are insane enough to vote for this guy? Yep, good stuff there, too. If he didn't get to use his fathers name and money, I would hope that you people would never have elected him. Of course, I'd hope that you'd have been smart enough to see through the ad campaigns and realize you were voting for a hillbilly.

But yeah, good stuff. I am terribly jealous of your great nation. Or wait... should I be terribly affraid of your powerful nation? Hmm... not quite sure how to feel I guess. Haha.

But seriously, I think america is a great country for the most part... but you've elected a madman. I pity the president who has to clean up the mess Bush made.

Old 10-30-2005, 04:11 PM
3rd Gear

^^^^ Hahaha you think i come here to impress people?, you go around this place acting like your a high goverment official, using the highest english you can think off, its a fvcking forum dude, who cares.
Erm.. Nope. But you saying blah, blah, I'd own you on the road IS pathetic. Someone giving an opinion is waltzing around like a government official? You have a twisted view of things, dude. As you say, its a forum, yet its YOU that seems to be the one most bothered. As for the most powerful nation in the world, you do realsie this comes with the highest national debt on the planet, and the highest divide between rich and poor. I won't bother you with details as they obviously go in one ear and out the other. Why would I be jealous of 'the most powerful nation on the planet'? My country had the largest Empire ever seen. I've got plenty to be proud of. I love the US, I wouldn't have moved here, but you think no-one can discuss matters? I give up on the likes of you. As for using the highest English I can think of? WTF is that meant to mean? You mean I don't write like text speek? I'm proud of my language, and use it as it was meant to be used.

Old 10-30-2005, 04:38 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: Toff_the_Toffee

I'm proud of my language, and use it as it was meant to be used.
To... Ummm... Communicate?

HEY! I love it when you guys fight. Quick! Somebody say something else retarded so I can ack all offendid and lash out with my flaming flame of flameItude!!! I will [sm=owned.gif]'did you ALL!!! You hear me? You ALL!!!

[sm=kissykissy.gif]

Old 10-30-2005, 05:02 PM
5th Gear

Erm.. Nope. But you saying blah, blah, I'd own you on the road IS pathetic. Someone giving an opinion is waltzing around like a government official? You have a twisted view of things, dude. As you say, its a forum, yet its YOU that seems to be the one most bothered. As for the most powerful nation in the world, you do realsie this comes with the highest national debt on the planet, and the highest divide between rich and poor. I won't bother you with details as they obviously go in one ear and out the other. Why would I be jealous of 'the most powerful nation on the planet'? My country had the largest Empire ever seen. I've got plenty to be proud of. I love the US, I wouldn't have moved here, but you think no-one can discuss matters? I give up on the likes of you. As for using the highest English I can think of? WTF is that meant to mean? You mean I don't write like text speek? I'm proud of my language, and use it as it was meant to be used.
I laughed out loud at that comment as well... I think it is hilarious when people make fun of proper english. I think MSN is flushing our language down the crapper... But... as a Bush supporter... I can venture that a grasp of language, or education at all, isn't that important in your books.

And the UK Prime Minister... (Tony Blair was it? Sorry if the name or title is wrong) is an amazing speaker, IMHO. Bush ... uh... well... umm... uhh...

Old 10-30-2005, 05:09 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

I'm proud of my language, and use it as it was meant to be used.
To... Ummm... Communicate?

HEY! I love it when you guys fight. Quick! Somebody say something else retarded so I can ack all offendid and lash out with my flaming flame of flameItude!!! I will [sm=owned.gif]'did you ALL!!! You hear me? You ALL!!!

[sm=kissykissy.gif]
And you're great big girls blouse. I'll rip you're ******* face off when I see you, you illiterate ******* imbecile. Would you like me to rip your head off and **** down your neck, or jam my fist so far down your ******* throat, that i'll be able to rip your bollox off as well??? RRRROOOAAAARRRRR!!!!!!

(How was that? .. Come on.. Give it back!!! BFAM, we should get together at some point!!))

Quick Reply: It's funny, because for all you know -- it's true.