Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

It's funny, because for all you know -- it's true.

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2005, 10:08 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: It's funny, because for all you know -- it's true.

Bravo on the response. I'm out of this one. Going nowhere as it tends to do when your talking to someone who has so much to learn...

Old 10-29-2005, 10:14 PM
3rd Gear

Whatever... I'm always up for more learning... Don't run now... Come back!!....... Exactly why do you take such a patronising tone? Seems to me you are a member of the Republican party, and as such, you cannot take critisism of your chaps. If you want to pretend you are ever so righteous, and get on your high horse and gallop off into the sunset, thats fine, but don't expect me to show you any respect. Oh.. and on another sidenote, this is a US based webby, and as such, US politics will be talked about. I tend to rip the crap out of Tony Bliar and his cronies on UK websites. You chaps will have no idea who Blunkett or Straw will be, so a bit pointless talking about them. By all means head over to a UK website, and have a rip at UK politics, as we see no problem with such things. its funny, in the Uk talking about politics is not seen as a bad thing to do... gives us something else to talk about, rather than the weather.

Old 10-29-2005, 10:19 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: audiboy1618

Pretty harsh words about a Leader of a country that you dont even live in, don't know ya think chris?
Toff pretty much defended me while defending himself... but Canada feels everything the USA does... I get CNN on basic cable. I do think the man is a moron. Hearing him talk makes me cringe. I would absolutely love for him to take an IQ test, and its unaltered results made public knowledge. I would also then want to suggest that the results of his test, would reflect the intelligence of all who voted for him. Giving a man that dumb, that much power... isn't wise. People fear him, because he is stupid.

Old 10-29-2005, 10:24 PM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: cary12

Bravo on the response. I'm out of this one. Going nowhere as it tends to do when your talking to someone who has so much to learn...

hmm kinda harsh.. I dont see what the problem with what Toff is saying is. Why are you getting so upset Cary?

Old 10-29-2005, 10:28 PM
3rd Gear

If he thinks this is a big political discussion, he should see the ones on www.pistonheads.com/gassing

They get positively violent!
here's one primarily about the recent Admins hassles...

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/t...8051&f=141&h=0

Old 10-29-2005, 11:44 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

ORIGINAL: cary12

hmm kinda harsh.. I dont see what the problem with what Toff is saying is. Why are you getting so upset Cary?

Harsh? Not really. I'm not getting upset about anything. I forgot one thing... Are taxes better now or when Clinton was in office? LOL. Just thought I would throw that one in there. This forum is about Audis, not about how terrible George Bush is. I just get tired of discussing this topic with everyone and their mother. It's every single day. I'd rather discuss Audis.

Old 10-29-2005, 11:52 PM
3rd Gear

Erm.. so don't involve yourself in the thread then. I know absolutely nothing about baseball, and as such I do not involve myself with them, (cricket is far superior anyway! ). This forum is off topic anyhoohows...

Old 10-29-2005, 11:55 PM
Administrator

+1...

Nobody is making you click on the Off Topic section and click on this thread and forcing you to view it.. If your tired of it dont keep reading and reposting.. thats just common sense.

Old 10-30-2005, 01:28 AM
4th Gear

Chris, I agree with alot of what you say, he doesnt seem like the smartest guy around, but he obvisouly has something up there.

Toff,When did i ever say i didnt know what astute means? Not once did i say i didnt know what it meant, did i?. I ask what you meant from the statement, becuase it was pretty ignorant.You must take me as fool. Im sure your alot older/wiser/knowledgable then me,i dont doubt it at all. But i garrentee you behind the wheel, you would be owned.

Old 10-30-2005, 01:02 AM
4th Gear

This feels more like a family every day. Oh and as far as politics goes. I don't get into it with you guys that much cus to actualy find the truth to argue back would take all of my time, where as with those on the other side, you just manufacter it.

Quick Reply: It's funny, because for all you know -- it's true.