Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

It's funny, because for all you know -- it's true.

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2005, 11:48 AM
5th Gear
Default RE: It's funny, because for all you know -- it's true.

ORIGINAL: audiboy1618

No bad blood here, I just think its extremely shallow to judge someones Iq level on the way they look and talk. Im sure i will get some lovely reply trying to imply that im young,stupid,"pathetic", but like ive said i dont really care.
Well how your president talks does reflect his IQ, IMO.

Old 10-31-2005, 10:18 PM
3rd Gear

I dunno about IQ as a measurement of intelligence. And I dont know how high intelligence correlates to speaking adroitly. I do know that the President does not represent his intelligence level favorably when words escape his mouth.

And blaming "decisions" squarely on the President is bogus. The President is basically a figurehead. He has some powerful executive rights, such as the power of the veto over pending legislation, and nomination of Supreme Court justices, and other ****. I'm no PoliSci major. But blaming every wrong turn the nation takes on one guy in a suit is ridiculous. George W wasn't the poor ******* trying to find WMDs in Iraq. George W. didn't narrow his eyebrows, drum his fingertips together and say "**** New Oreleans. Let's buy yachts." Nothing is black and white, and nothing with respect to the federal government is as easy as "X did B" or "Y is responsible for C."

And the guy who gets on the Internet, whips his **** out and swings it around yelling "I'm a political science major" is a douche. Alleging you alone know all the inner workings of the government and then making a Clinton joke and falling back on the typical conservative crutch, ' How much do you pay in tax now, huh? Yeah, thought so." (leans back, smirks, stimulates genetalia) is so juvenile. Get over yourself.

Sorry to get all inflammatory again after we all made up, but I didn't get into this when it started. Feel free to disregard this and act like it already got responded to, flamed, defended, and forgotten.

Old 10-31-2005, 11:04 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: Yuikio

I dunno about IQ as a measurement of intelligence. And I dont know how high intelligence correlates to speaking adroitly. I do know that the President does not represent his intelligence level favorably when words escape his mouth.

And blaming "decisions" squarely on the President is bogus. The President is basically a figurehead. He has some powerful executive rights, such as the power of the veto over pending legislation, and nomination of Supreme Court justices, and other ****. I'm no PoliSci major. But blaming every wrong turn the nation takes on one guy in a suit is ridiculous. George W wasn't the poor ******* trying to find WMDs in Iraq. George W. didn't narrow his eyebrows, drum his fingertips together and say "**** New Oreleans. Let's buy yachts." Nothing is black and white, and nothing with respect to the federal government is as easy as "X did B" or "Y is responsible for C."

And the guy who gets on the Internet, whips his **** out and swings it around yelling "I'm a political science major" is a douche. Alleging you alone know all the inner workings of the government and then making a Clinton joke and falling back on the typical conservative crutch, ' How much do you pay in tax now, huh? Yeah, thought so." (leans back, smirks, stimulates genetalia) is so juvenile. Get over yourself.

Sorry to get all inflammatory again after we all made up, but I didn't get into this when it started. Feel free to disregard this and act like it already got responded to, flamed, defended, and forgotten.

Who the F$%K are you?? Way to come in late a throw a low blow. This thread was just getting good until you got here. If you can quote me saying that "I alone know all the inner workins of the government" that's great but I never said that. What a jerk off. My taxes are lower than they were when Clinton was in office. Oh yeah, sorry, that doesn't count because I'm not middle class right? Why don't you go back to your little hole and cry because you don't make any money. Sorry about the name calling you useless piece of dog S^%T. Let me guess, you are with everyone who thinks the government blew up the levees? LOL. What a waste of air. *****. Don't come in and pass judgement about something that I said when you don't know what we were talking about. Toff and I were having a perfectly normal debate that got a little heated and then you come in six days later and say something. LOL.

Everyone, I'm sorry that this jerk off had to interupt the fun. Go back to the gay meter!

Old 10-31-2005, 11:41 PM
3rd Gear

If you can quote me saying that "I alone know all the inner workins of the government" that's great but I never said that.
But you so clearly think that.

ORIGINAL: cary12

I really hate to bring this up Toff but this is what I went to school for and got a degree for... Political Science. I have every idea what politics is all about.
Exhibit A. Do I need another?

What a jerk off. My taxes are lower than they were when Clinton was in office. Oh yeah, sorry, that doesn't count because I'm not middle class right? Why don't you go back to your little hole and cry because you don't make any money.
This isn't a *****-wagging contest where we compare incomes to determine who is right/intelligent/cooler etc. I was referring to the recurring conservative tactic of bringing up How low taxes are now!!!! Which you, Monsieur Political Science Major, did. Low taxes, for the rich, poor, in-between, are but one part of a big, big government puzzle and one of many, many government functions that affects everyman. Your son died in Iraq? But HOW LOW ARE YOUR TAXES!!!! Your **** got wrecked by a hurricane? Yeah, but look at that tax return!!! I'm not even saying these things are the government's fault (the first one pretty much is) but the way all conservatives fall back on the LOW TAXES crutch is ridiculous and petty. If you want to compare ***** sizes still, my family lives in a 1.6 million dollar home. My father drives a 2004 Porsche 911 GT3, and he has millions of dollars in real-estate holdings. Call me poor now. That's not the issue we're discussing. I don't even have an opinion on federal income taxes; I don't pay them. I don't have a job. I'm a minor. I go to school. My arguement is with the position that issue assumes as the end-all-be-all of all political arguements with conservatives.

Sorry about the name calling you useless piece of dog S^%T. Let me guess, you are with everyone who thinks the government blew up the levees? LOL.
If you, Monsieur Political Science Major who makes more money than I do, had been able to control your boundless rage when reading my response, you would have understood that I think the exact opposite. In fact, I have the same opinion as you do on the matter. This doesn't need to be a baseless attack on me as an individual. Call me a jerk-off, *****, dog S^%T, whatever, but when you make this kind of comment, based on an inaccurate comprehension of the statement you are heatedly retorting to, you are the one who sounds stupid. "LOL."

What a waste of air. *****. Don't come in and pass judgement about something that I said when you don't know what we were talking about. Toff and I were having a perfectly normal debate that got a little heated and then you come in six days later and say something. LOL.
I apologize for that. I wanted to make my views known, just like you did. Sorry they came late.

Everyone, I'm sorry that this jerk off had to interupt the fun. Go back to the gay meter!

LOL.

Old 10-31-2005, 11:48 PM
3rd Gear

Should have known you live with your parents... What gift was your Audi? B Day?? LOL. Just defending myself as you thought I wouldn't come to see your low blow post. Something rages you about the fact that I have a degree but I in no way was making that the point of my conversation. Just wanted to advise that I have some knowledge on the topic. I'm sorry this makes you feel sad and depressed. Some day you will get out of your parents basement and know what taxes you have and what not. LOL I'm done arguing about this. It's gay that you would come on here and start something. Maybe later on tonight you can start some crap in a chat room.

Old 10-31-2005, 11:49 PM
3rd Gear

Oh yeah, I never did any name calling until you dropped the douche bomb and starting talking a bunch of BS. Remember that.

Old 10-31-2005, 11:55 PM
3rd Gear

Nice. Instead of actually responding to the arguement, you latch on to my personal characteristics. Bravo, Mr College Man.
I posted with every intention for you to read and respond. I'm kinda disappointed you have to stoop this low. I would have thought someone as knowledgeable as you would have been able to shoot me down, but instead I get the cookie cutter "parent's basement" ****. Yeah, that stings. You can sleep well knowing that your college degree can't even rescue you from an Internet arguement with a 17 year old. You're only "done" because you have nothing left to say. I>you. What do you say about that, College Boy?

I bought my Audi, albeit with money my parents helped me save from the day I was born. Go ahead and make fun. I could not care less.
Keep calling what I posted "a low blow," but I'm not the one throwing around words like "jerk-off," "*****," and "dog S^%T."

LOL, College Boy. LOL.

Aww, lame. He got offline.

Old 11-01-2005, 12:22 AM
Senior Administrator

Not tryin to be funny, Josh, but, seriusly, for many, many months I thought that, with a s/n like Yuikio, I thought yu wuz a gurl. Phoreel-phoreel... Sorry. My apologies.

Old 11-01-2005, 12:28 AM
3rd Gear

How'd you find my name out just now? I've used this S/N and password combo for everything for like six years now. It started as a lame joke in Applied Tech class, and I can't change it now. Too late.

It's not like you hit on me or made sexist comments to hurt my feelings or something. Hehehe. No, I'm all male.

Old 11-01-2005, 12:49 AM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: Yuikio

How'd you find my name out just now?
Clicked on your s/n...

Quick Reply: It's funny, because for all you know -- it's true.