Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

iron man is the SH!T!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2008, 12:50 AM
Default RE: iron man is the ****!!!!!

haha thats awesome!! the R8 is indestructable... ill go buy one now

Old 05-03-2008, 01:59 AM
4th Gear

Iron man is the ****. Just watch it. It's worth the $11 This from a guy doesn't even like comics or superhero movies. Loved the Audi product placement. For you comic book freaks watch the scene after the ending credits. It'll give a clue on the sequel.

Old 05-03-2008, 11:41 AM

I saw it yesterday....one of the best hero movies i've seen. i went with a comic book freak and he loved it as well, and yea... there's a sweet hint as to what's to come after the credits so stay through if you're interested

Old 05-03-2008, 03:08 PM
4th Gear

That movie was sweet!!!! So freaking cool!!!

josh

Old 05-03-2008, 03:30 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: AZAudiA6Q

Iron Man looks like it could be good. I loved Transformers. Definitely like Punisher, Dare Devil, Elektra, Spiderman, and some Batmans. Superman was ok. The Incredible Hulk sucked. X-Men was tight. I'll give Iron Man a shot.
Elektra, you liked it are you kiding me next you will say you liked cat woman, iron man was ok way off the comic book, also you see if they make a second one war machine may come in also.

Old 05-03-2008, 04:23 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: readimag

ORIGINAL: AZAudiA6Q

Iron Man looks like it could be good. I loved Transformers. Definitely like Punisher, Dare Devil, Elektra, Spiderman, and some Batmans. Superman was ok. The Incredible Hulk sucked. X-Men was tight. I'll give Iron Man a shot.
Elektra, you liked it are you kiding me next you will say you liked cat woman, iron man was ok way off the comic book, also you see if they make a second one war machine may come in also.
Hahaha... The punisher was TERRIBLE.

Funny times with that movie.

Huge explosion happens.. its dead silent in the theater.

Dude yells: THIS MOVIE SUCKS!!!

Other dude: THAT WAS THE BEST PART OF THE MOVIE!!
--------------------------------------------------------------

Classic sh*t.

Old 05-03-2008, 06:22 PM
1st Gear

Are you talking about this Roll???

http://video.cardomain.com/Clip.aspx...21A69F08E88835
thats absolutly rediculous! tha R8 is a beast in everyway possible! if hollywood cant destroy it...it cant be destroyed(expect for that one that blew up...that doesnt count)

Old 05-04-2008, 03:06 AM

ORIGINAL: hwcoy

ORIGINAL: marko_tomas13

Anyone subscribe to the Audi USA Videocast on iTunes?

They had a great behind the scenes look at the R8 and its role in the movie a few days ago. I can't wait to see this movie.
Are you talking about this Roll???

http://video.cardomain.com/Clip.aspx...21A69F08E88835
WOW I just came back from watching it and WOW.. AMAZING movie.. I havn't seen a movie that good since Transformers... and I would get extra excited every time an Audi would show up. R8, S5, and Q7... all looked SEXY. The movie theatre was PACKED (my friends had to scatter around the theatre to find seats) and ever 10mins u would hear the entire movie theatre clap or yell or gasp because something crazy happened... man that was good.

oh yea and I saw this clip before going to see the movie and I just realized that they didn't tear or flip the R8 AT ALL... I DID see a wrecked R8 for like half a second while he was fighting the other robot. but none flipped or got tore open...

Old 05-04-2008, 08:49 PM
1st Gear

I have a feeling that they are going to eventually make an Avengers movie because they just released Iron Man, the Hulk comes out soon, and they are making a Thor movie and a Captain America movie eventually... I think maybe a Nick Fury movie as well... just my thinking

Old 05-04-2008, 09:40 PM

they hinted at the avengers movie a couple times during Iron Man... when the guy told Tony to call them "SHIELD" and when the army commander guy looked at the war machine suit and said "not yet baby" and obviously after the credits... The Avengers movie would be expensive as hell.. u would have to get the star of Iron Man, The Hulk, and a bunch of of other b-list actors to make up the 50 avengers...

Quick Reply: iron man is the SH!T!!!!!