Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Interesting Conversation Starter

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2008, 02:06 AM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by Lebe Frei
go back to her and say "umm i lost my number... can i have yours?"

get 'em everytime

or you could go in shirtless and say the same thing but replace the word number with shirt... that could be interesting too
hahah! I have honestly never heard that one before and it sounds like a good one. I'm gonna try that my first week of college

Old 09-20-2008, 02:09 AM
5th Gear

Originally Posted by ssbaudi
That's the best, and you need to make sure they have a great personality, too. I might not seem like it from these forums but I treat girls like princesses and like/love them for their hearts and personalities not just their ***** and cleavage. Although, that is a bonus that comes along with the package

Oh, and if your friend (someone on here?) ever runs those shirts again I would love one. I want cool starbucks conversations!
Yeah, I'm really big into a girl having a good personality, too. I love having someone that I can really carry on a conversation with.

As for the shirts, he did make a post on here a while back, but it's been months and I'm not sure he's even selling them anymore. Last time I tried to get in touch with him about picking one up (he only lives like a half hour from me) for a friend in STL, I never got a reply, so I don't know...

Old 09-20-2008, 02:19 AM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by ssbaudi
hahah! I have honestly never heard that one before and it sounds like a good one. I'm gonna try that my first week of college
oh man i got tons of those

"if im youre baby you must be my cradle cus you rock my world!"
"does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"
"do you have any raisins? no? how about a date?"
"hey i just realized this but you look alot like my next girlfriend"
"is it boner in here? or is it just me?"

HA!

Old 09-20-2008, 07:25 AM
5th Gear

"is it boner in here? or is it just me?" <-- WIN!

Old 09-20-2008, 09:17 AM

sweet story and i have to say sweet shirt, i would like one too. see were im from there seems not to be many audi, everyone who knows me because of my car, even people i don't know, i get hey your the kid with the blue audi i see around town all the time. i get brought up in conversations because of my car, most people don't know my name but as soon as someone describes my car everyones like i know that kid. my car is a conversation starter all the time, the shirt would just add to it.