Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Inaugural Address: President BHO

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2009, 10:04 AM
2nd Gear

Clinton's blunders as portrayed in Path to 9-11.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asw8fhpz0wA

Old 01-23-2009, 10:57 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by Audi 90Sport Quattro
My point is that all you left wing bush haters for no better reason cant come up with any reasons why you really hate him.

You Bush haters blame him for everything under the sun.

Gotta love the double standards laid by the anti-americans that live in this country.
YOU SIR, are one of the most anti-american people here IMO. I HATED Bush, and I had my reasons, but he was my president, and i accepted that. I didn't go throwing out all these bullshit theories, trying to bring our leader down. in another thread you are saying the president is the enemy for ****'s sake...I'd say trying to bring our president down and doing everything you can to convince people to be as ridiculous as you, is pretty goddamn anti-american. So FU

I do not believe a well informed person can look thru just one window and keep their heads in the sand.

Ignoring the enemy is not in my nature.

Amazon.com well aware of whats going on....unlike the majority of the people in the US.....Just clueless.....

Old 01-23-2009, 12:21 PM

90sport - Lets be civilized and call Obama by his real name, Barry. Your somewhat extreme statements are immediatly discounted by the "moderates" becasue they involve a lot of complicated pieces that fit togehter in a variety of ways.

However, the total Bush bashing and double standards that you (and I) speak of are quite valid. You are attacked for some of your more extreme statements becasue they are easy targets and allow people to ignore the real issues. It will be more productive if we concentrate on more focused and tangible topics like the two I just mentioned.

Old 01-23-2009, 12:33 PM

So what would stop Obama bin ladan from giving secrets to his muslim buddies?

Racism is still alive......

Obama's buddy...

My president is black....actually your president is black and white.....

My president is half white so he is half right..... I guess whites are never right..so says Jay-Z.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTOx0sQqVw8

Here is 6:22 minutes of racism by Jay Z....remember Obama Bin Laden picked him to come to his Ignuagration.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk9oJ...eature=related

Obama's own racist words....you would not accept it if the tables were turned....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6zM5ldO35A

Obama's wife's racist words...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-iwD...eature=related

Bush went to war for oil. There's no way to deny it. What are you going to say to that?

Old 01-23-2009, 12:39 PM

I deny it. Proof please.

Old 01-23-2009, 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by AutoUnionFan
I deny it. Proof please.
ok-

It's been policy of this country since FDR to militarily pursue or protect the most sought after resource in the world.... OIL

We blocked Japan from obtaining important oil resources in the 1930's and early 1940's. Until of course they bombed Pearl Harbor, which was a direct result of this.

Even JFK supported a terrible dictator in Indonesia, Suharto, just to reap the oil benefits. Despite his brutal climb to power, and his tyrannical reign that would follow. Here's an article describing this man.. as he just died a year ago.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2...rto-obit_N.htm

"But critics say Suharto squandered Indonesia's vast natural resources of oil, timber and gold, siphoning the nation's wealth to benefit his cronies, foreign corporations and family like a mafia don."

The U.S. wants to control the region in which they can gain control mass amounts of oil.
We have used troops to defend it. We have installed a puppet regime to guarantee our stake in this region. This is common knowledge

Old 01-23-2009, 01:11 PM

I tried to edit my previous post and hit quote by accident.

I forgot to mention-

the Gulf War

and

our War today

why did Germany invade Russia in 1941?

the vast oil fields that exist there

Last edited by ouzo 2; 01-23-2009 at 01:14 PM.
Old 01-23-2009, 01:29 PM

lol. So our opposition to Japanese imperialism was really all about oil? and the bombing of pearl harbor was caused by the US opposition to Japanese acquistion of oil by military force? And JFK supported a tyrant in the name of oil? Therefore George Bush invaded Iraq becasue of oil?

The first part about Japan does not support your argument at all. The part about JFK might stain JFKs reputation but there is really no direct connection to Bush. The Gulf War was far from a being all about oil. Iraq invaded Saudi soil and the UN stepped in to stop him. The War in Iqaq may involve oil but I have not yet seen evidence that oil is the reason for the invasion. IMO opinion it has more to do with the assassination attempt of Bush Sr. by Saddam operatives.

Old 01-23-2009, 01:51 PM

Iraq invaded Saudi soil???

Iraq invaded Kuwait. Because Kuwait had planned to destroy Iraq economically and politically by running pipes under Iraq to pump oil. I'm pretty sure they did use those pipes. The U.S. had troops in Saudi Arabia and thats a reason Bin Laden got pissed at America. too close to Mecca. It has to do with Bush because it's the same policy I mentioned first.

Old 01-23-2009, 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by AutoUnionFan
lol. So our opposition to Japanese imperialism was really all about oil? and the bombing of pearl harbor was caused by the US opposition to Japanese acquistion of oil by military force? And JFK supported a tyrant in the name of oil? Therefore George Bush invaded Iraq becasue of oil?

The first part about Japan does not support your argument at all. The part about JFK might stain JFKs reputation but there is really no direct connection to Bush. The Gulf War was far from a being all about oil. Iraq invaded Saudi soil and the UN stepped in to stop him. The War in Iqaq may involve oil but I have not yet seen evidence that oil is the reason for the invasion. IMO opinion it has more to do with the assassination attempt of Bush Sr. by Saddam operatives.

And how does the Japan issue not make sense? It's the same story different characters. I will ask you this with no disrespect intended, how many university/college history courses have you ever taken?

Quick Reply: Inaugural Address: President BHO