Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Inaugural Address: President BHO

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2009, 01:40 PM
4th Gear

Yeah, look what Bush has led us to as well, eh?

But on a good note - Hurrah for Joe Scarborough!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/joe-sc..._b_159490.html

Perhaps, some of the extreme AF right wingers can learn a lesson from one of their own...

Old 01-22-2009, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by meatbiscuit
You don't think the morals and judgments of a president can lead a country into a state of failure?

Well, you're wrong.

Look at Andrew Johnson. While Lincoln had made countless efforts to abolish slavery and stabilize the reconstruction process after the civil war, following his assassination, Johnson was adamant about bringing the confederacy back into the Union. Not to mention his opposition to civil rights. BTW -- Johnson was a democrat and was the first president to have been impeached.
I meant he can't **** us over in terms of being a "spy" or anything like that. I know about Andrew Johnson. Lincoln was adamant about bringing the south back into the country as well...and racism didn't end because slavery was abolished.

Old 01-22-2009, 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by Palindari™
Yeah, look what Bush has led us to as well, eh?

But on a good note - Hurrah for Joe Scarborough!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/joe-sc..._b_159490.html

Perhaps, some of the extreme AF right wingers can learn a lesson from one of their own...
You mean that Bin Laden was given to Clinton 4 times by Yemen and other countries but Clinton did not accept him?

You mean 9/11 was planned during the Clinton terror years and it could have be avoided.

You mean after 9/11 we were not attacked during the Bush years because he did what he had to do so the US would be safe???

Bush made some mistakes but atleast he made us safe.

Old 01-22-2009, 07:37 PM
4th Gear

lol... safe? hmmm... maybe

As for Clinton being given bin Laden? What's that got to do with all this... lol...

Go chase UFO's or something less confusing, mate, and whatever you do - don't look under your bed

Old 01-22-2009, 08:58 PM

As for Clinton being given bin Laden? What's that got to do with all this... lol...

Go chase UFO's or something less confusing, mate, and whatever you do - don't look under your bed
My point is that all you left wing bush haters for now better reasons cant come up with any reasons why you really hate him.

You Bush haters blame him for everything under the sun.

Gotta love the double standards laid by the anti-americans that live in this country.

Old 01-22-2009, 08:59 PM

My point is that all you left wing bush haters for no better reason cant come up with any reasons why you really hate him.

You Bush haters blame him for everything under the sun.

Gotta love the double standards laid by the anti-americans that live in this country.

Old 01-22-2009, 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by ouzo 2
I meant he can't **** us over in terms of being a "spy" or anything like that. I know about Andrew Johnson. Lincoln was adamant about bringing the south back into the country as well...and racism didn't end because slavery was abolished.
So what would stop Obama bin ladan from giving secrets to his muslim buddies?

Racism is still alive......

Obama's buddy...

My president is black....actually your president is black and white.....

My president is half white so he is half right..... I guess whites are never right..so says Jay-Z.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTOx0sQqVw8

Here is 6:22 minutes of racism by Jay Z....remember Obama Bin Laden picked him to come to his Ignuagration.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk9oJ...eature=related

Obama's own racist words....you would not accept it if the tables were turned....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6zM5ldO35A

Obama's wife's racist words...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-iwD...eature=related

Old 01-22-2009, 10:55 PM

We cant blame Obama for the double standards that exist. It will be important for the country that people associated with him are held responsible for what they say and do.

Old 01-23-2009, 12:22 AM
4th Gear

Bush hater?

90Sport, if there's any hate being thrown it's by you - name calling and all.

I can easily say I have more time in uniform than you have body hair. Own more guns than you own underwear. Gotten laid more times than you've kissed your mom. Crapped longer and harder than you've breathed air.

Calling me a left winger is far from the truth.

Moderate - of course - ring winger - forget about it.

Always loved young dumb punks like yourself who get a small taste of life and think you got all the answers fresh out of Basic dropping your boots at my doorstep.

You've got quite a bit to learn before you get set in your ways, mates. Even at the ripe old age of 44 I've still got things to learn. Wisen up and STFU, look around and do a little broader listening.

Life is full of twists and turns and you're so narrow minded that you don't realize the time you're living in.

Stop with the hating yourself. Embrace the times for they are a changing and you're so stupid that you can't change with it. Adapt - overcome. Don't stagnate and hole up.

If we ever meet up - and you're old enough to drink, mate, I'll be the first to buy you a beer - only to shut your pie hole long enough for you to listen

Old 01-23-2009, 01:30 AM
5th Gear

Bush hater?

90Sport, if there's any hate being thrown it's by you - name calling and all.

I can easily say I have more time in uniform than you have body hair. Own more guns than you own underwear. Gotten laid more times than you've kissed your mom. Crapped longer and harder than you've breathed air.

Calling me a left winger is far from the truth.

Moderate - of course - ring winger - forget about it.

Always loved young dumb punks like yourself who get a small taste of life and think you got all the answers fresh out of Basic dropping your boots at my doorstep.

You've got quite a bit to learn before you get set in your ways, mates. Even at the ripe old age of 44 I've still got things to learn. Wisen up and STFU, look around and do a little broader listening.

Life is full of twists and turns and you're so narrow minded that you don't realize the time you're living in.

Stop with the hating yourself. Embrace the times for they are a changing and you're so stupid that you can't change with it. Adapt - overcome. Don't stagnate and hole up.

If we ever meet up - and you're old enough to drink, mate, I'll be the first to buy you a beer - only to shut your pie hole long enough for you to listen
Thank you.
And yes, the name calling is very lame...
What point are you trying to make by referring to him as Obama Bin Laden?
Like... omgzorz... u mean he is teh terroristz?
Certainly, it's all in a name... *cough*

Quick Reply: Inaugural Address: President BHO