Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Inaugural Address: President BHO

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2009, 12:48 AM

Originally Posted by hcaudikeed
actually he was wrong. Grover Cleveland served non-sequential terms. therefore there has only been 43 individual presidents, including himself.
Yeop. thats a good point.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/about/presidents/

#22 & #24

Old 01-22-2009, 01:15 AM

First of all..McCain was a POW and proved he is a true american. Obama Bin Laden has nothing but lied to every american even if they hate everything about america.

The truth about Obama bin laden will come out sooner or later when things go wrong.

The great thing about being a American is that we have the right to speak our mind but the liberal anti-american's who know the truth wants to keep it hidden and call it good and shut up any person who wants to speak out against their Messiah.

Why would the media call Obama the Messiah when he is not muslim?

Why would Obama deny that he is Muslim?

What does he have to hide?

Maybe its who his friends really are??? hmmmmmm????

I have friends who are muslims and they are true american's and they even call Obama a muslim and they know he is lying...seem's they are smarter then most people who think they are american's.

Btw...McCain was not my pick to run the country....I felt he was too weak and way too liberal in his past vote's. He was not strong at all during the debate's and showed no back bone.

Last edited by Audi 90Sport Quattro; 01-22-2009 at 01:25 AM.
Old 01-22-2009, 01:39 AM

I would like to start off by saying I think everyone made some good points.

Originally Posted by hcaudikeed
i think chris rock said it best in "Kill the Messenger". You cant really make fun of the little guy, tall people cant make fun of short people. I mean in a way, we do have it a lot better than the blacks. If you dont see racism where you live everyday, then you must be sharing mail boxes with Michael Jackson. Were u more offended by what he said, or just the fact that if you said it about the blacks it would be taken differently? Cant have your cake and eat it too.
This sums it up. While racism still exists it has evolved into something not so old world and brutal. Obviously with time it's changed but American culture has changed so much since the 1950's even. It's drastically changed.

As for Barack being a spy? That's as ridiculous as the 9/11 conspiracy. I don't understand why he wouldn't put his hand over his heart...

The rap video of Jay-Z and Young Jeezy was retarded. Jay is one of my all-time favorite rappers. But seriously from my perspective I look at that **** as something I would never do or take part in. I mean great job someone of your color is the President now.. you just look stupid doing what you're doing and you're setting the wrong example for young kids.

If Mike Dukakis was elected President I wouldn't rap about it in my backyard and throw a party. There's no black/white, Greek/German, in the grand scheme of things there is the haves and the have-nots. You're either smart or not. That's what I believe. Color shouldn't matter.

The country doesn't need more rappers, drug dealers, murderers, etc. Why do African-Americans commit so much crime on another?? ****. If you live in the ghetto the President isn't helping your *** get out if you're white or black. So celebrate the fact that you do have a chance of becoming successful, although your chances of becoming President are slim (for anyone).

Affirmative Action is a good thing. But it shouldn't last forever. I don't think it would have to. I don't create Policy so I don't even know when or how that could happen. There are a lot of smart people out there that should have a better chance.

Overall you have to weed out the dumb people. If you're smart enough nothing can stop you from doing what you truly want in this country. And that's why it's great. Not because of pins, or dumb **** like that. I'm talking about real ****. Like getting paper. Hahahaha

Obama was America's choice. He can't **** us over now.

I'm not high-

Last edited by ouzo 2; 01-22-2009 at 01:45 AM.
Old 01-22-2009, 12:09 PM
4th Gear

I'd like to start off saying that some have made some good points. Above is one

Hey 90Sport - name calling, like Obama Bin Laden, is sooooo grade school - do you realize how foolish you come across? lol How can you make points when you sound like my 11 year old teasing his sister??

Only time will tell how the American people voted. But they did vote - it sounds like you didn't. So honestly as my grandfather likes to say - you ain't got a pot to **** in on this discussion.

Originally Posted by Audi 90Sport Quattro
I have friends who are muslims and they are true american's and they even call Obama a muslim and they know he is lying...seem's they are smarter then most people who think they are american's.
That's funny, I have friends - Mexican, Black American, Philipino and white (proud legal Americans all) and they all read your posts and they unanimously think you're obviously a product of a family tree that has little to no branches.

So you might have something there!

Last edited by Palindari™; 01-22-2009 at 12:29 PM.
Old 01-22-2009, 12:51 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by Palindari™
Oh for chrissake!

Btw, I never knew Cleveland served two non-sequencial terms - so I stand corrected I guess even Constitutional Law professors are fallible, eh? lol
Glad you got to learn some history.

Old 01-22-2009, 01:19 PM
Site Moderator/Ninja

Originally Posted by Audi 90Sport Quattro

wow... u gotta love the internet.

Old 01-22-2009, 01:19 PM

The hand over the heart thing is for the Pledge of Allegiance. The proper way to show respect during the National Anthem is to stand and remove your hat. Not that it matters AT ALL!

Old 01-22-2009, 01:22 PM
4th Gear

LOL... yeah! I love learning stuff like that...

So technically 43 different individuals have become President, but since ole' Grover there pulled off a once in a lifetime comeback, it threw the whole balliwick off kilter!

So essentially, Obama is the 43rd President?

Old 01-22-2009, 01:29 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by ouzo 2
Obama was America's choice. He can't **** us over now.
You don't think the morals and judgments of a president can lead a country into a state of failure?

Well, you're wrong.

Look at Andrew Johnson. While Lincoln had made countless efforts to abolish slavery and stabilize the reconstruction process after the civil war, following his assassination, Johnson was adamant about bringing the confederacy back into the Union. Not to mention his opposition to civil rights. BTW -- Johnson was a democrat and was the first president to have been impeached.

Last edited by meatbiscuit; 01-22-2009 at 02:57 PM.
Old 01-22-2009, 01:40 PM
Site Moderator/Ninja

Originally Posted by Palindari™

So essentially, Obama is the 43rd President?

44th president. Grover was counted 2x bec. he didnt serve in succession.
2 presidents, 1 American.

Quick Reply: Inaugural Address: President BHO