Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

I'm thinking about renovating and want to redesign my home

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2024, 03:59 PM
1st Gear
Default I'm thinking about renovating and want to redesign my home

Hi everyone!!! I'm thinking about renovating and want to redesign my home. Maybe someone has ordered interior design online? Any recommendations or good sites for this?

Old 01-04-2024, 12:09 PM
1st Gear

Sounds like a fantastic endeavor, bringing new life and personal flair to your space. For bathroom remodeling, checking out Bath Fitter reviews might provide useful perspectives on their services and outcomes. It's always inspiring to see the transformation of a space with thoughtful design and quality materials. Remember, tailoring your home should mirror your unique style and comfort preferences. Good luck!

Last edited by jssmalls; 01-06-2024 at 02:25 AM.
Old 01-04-2024, 04:08 PM
1st Gear

Yes, there are great online platforms for ordering interior design. One of the most reliable and quality resources is https://www.mriadesigns.com/ . They offer a wide range of services, from consultation to complete room design. I have personally had the experience of working with them and was very satisfied with the result. Their team of professionals will help you bring all your ideas to life. They take their clients' wishes into account and can offer several options so that you can choose the most suitable one. They work in a way to satisfy the client's needs, so your opinion will be an important element in the interior design process.