Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

I'm slightly angry....

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2006, 09:52 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: I'm slightly angry....

I'd say do get revenge, but I also say dont do anything to their car. You dont want to start a car war, that just gets ugly and can get pretty serious. I know if anyone would ever fvck wit a car of mine they would be a hurtin unit.

Old 03-27-2006, 11:26 PM
Senior Administrator

Fez,, I think U and Cheese should settle yer beef the AF way!!! Trivial Pursuit CHALLENGE!!!

Old 03-27-2006, 11:56 PM

Fez,, I think U and Cheese should settle yer beef the AF way!!! Trivial Pursuit CHALLENGE!!!
I saw that coming from MILES out. I knew it was only a matter of time.

I'd say do get revenge, but I also say dont do anything to their car. You dont want to start a car war, that just gets ugly and can get pretty serious. I know if anyone would ever fvck wit a car of mine they would be a hurtin unit.
Duct tape a fish to his catalytic or leave one in his trunk so it rots and starts to stink.
The deal with the car is that were freshman in a city. The cars are non-existant

okay, so i'm a cockbag. that's wonderful. but, what you said in your paragraph to the non-cockbags is what i was getting at. you don't need to follow suit to exact your revenge. a trash can full of water, or penny locking his door, or seran wrapping his car or filling it full of shredder paper or getting up close and slathering the idiots head with petroleum jelly giving him the option of looking all greasy or shaving, these all leave a personal touch and also allows you to one up that clown because who would go to the cops because they can't get into their paper filled car, or because they have no hair now? that's what i was getting at.
You didn't get to any of that throughout this whole arguement. You told me my ideas were wrong. And then you spoke down to my education, and have yet to mention where you got yours, having all the smarts you do I'd be curious to know. Dude... for future reference, peole don't like being told straight out there wrong. If you got an opinion, you can say you dont think its a good idea or you don't agree.. dont call people assclowns cause you think they have a bad idea.