Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

I'm slightly angry....

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2006, 03:51 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: I'm slightly angry....

Be careful. Potato cannons are really loud and at night blow a big blue flame out the end. You will get found out.

I've built several.

They were probably using one of those big, 3 person, water balloon sling shots. (Silent-but-deadly)

Do your dorm rooms open inward? If so, late at night, fill a garbage can full of water and lean it against their door and knock and run!!

Think long and hard about your revenge. If not properly stealthy, your gonna get screwed!!

Old 03-26-2006, 05:45 PM
2nd Gear

[quote]ORIGINAL: FezA4

also, one of my friends was in the convenience store and this kid was bragging about breaking some kids window with a water balloon slingshot. It's on. They dont even know whats coming. a 1.5 inch potato shaved into a shell and propelled at there window at velocities that can't be legal. I'm going to homedepot this week to pick up the necassary supplies to make a nice compact, yet powerful potato canon. This will be fun. Ill be sure to post pics of the making and the detruction haha. A nice write up for DIY.

so, this *** clown knows he broke a window, you call the cops on him and you wanna return in kind and break his window? either you are an *** clown too because you think he won't return the favor of calling the cops, or college just ain't for learnin' smarts no more.

Old 03-26-2006, 11:30 PM

so, this *** clown knows he broke a window, you call the cops on him and you wanna return in kind and break his window? either you are an *** clown too because you think he won't return the favor of calling the cops, or college just ain't for learnin' smarts no more.
Umm.... heres a spoon so you can eat my @ss. Listen dude. Out of everyone I have consolled with about this subject your the only "assclown" to **** with my interests. FYI, I happen to think I go to an awsome school and I also happen to think I'm getting an amazing education... so you can shove that statement up any orifice you can think of. I posted here for either recommendations on revenge or advice on not getting caught. I've gotten many a remark... even some of warning... but no one has yet to criticize what I'm doing. I personally beleive in getting even... you can be a **** and call the police and let them do absolutely nothing for lack thereof of any evidence. So in the future keep your wise-crack-*** comments to yourself... no one wants to hear them.

And yes I did call the cops for a broken window... but they have no idea who did it... you think I would have told them who did it, that wouldve voided any chances of revenge. That would be retarded.. i told them someone broke it cause if i didnt i wouldve had to pay for it.

Old 03-27-2006, 11:28 AM
2nd Gear

[quote]ORIGINAL: FezA4

And yes I did call the cops for a broken window... but they have no idea who did it... you think I would have told them who did it, that wouldve voided any chances of revenge. That would be retarded.. i told them someone broke it cause if i didnt i wouldve had to pay for it.

again, your institution must be proud! so you did't tell the cops who broke your window, but if you launch a spud through his in the near future, and he calls the cops, do you think they won't figure it out? must be going for a basket weaving degree. do my words on the internet hurt your pride princess? maybe your biggest problem isn't some social science dick across the dorms, but your thicker than puddin' skin ego. if you step back and look at it, what do you think?

Old 03-27-2006, 02:20 PM
5th Gear

[quote]ORIGINAL: Cheese Eater

ORIGINAL: FezA4

again, your institution must be proud! so you did't tell the cops who broke your window, but if you launch a spud through his in the near future, and he calls the cops, do you think they won't figure it out? must be going for a basket weaving degree. do my words on the internet hurt your pride princess? maybe your biggest problem isn't some social science dick across the dorms, but your thicker than puddin' skin ego. if you step back and look at it, what do you think?
Dude please stop including your message within the quote...

Old 03-27-2006, 02:35 PM

If i step back and look at it I still see you as a cockbag. Yes they might point a finger in my direction.... but by the time they get to my ****** room... you think I'm going to have anything relating to potato cannon anywhere near me? The key thing here is EVIDENCE. That is why I was able to get revenge in the first place. And ego?? Wow, I am the last person to have an oversized one. And I can honestly say your words dont mean **** to me, its just the fact that your the only ******* out there to actually talk down to me for what I wanna do. And putting my school down... thats even cooler, let me tell you. If you dont mind me asking CheeseEater what instsitution did you attend to. Just curious. And just to sum up everything, I'm 19, if you can remember that time in your life and honestly say that you wouldnt want to get revenge on something like this then idk what to tell you man. Instead of talking down to me, a stupid 19 year old on offtopic of Audiforums, a place where a fucknut like you pops up every now and then, go jerkoff or something and be productive. Only someone not getting ***** could be as uptight as you, sorry to hear of your troubles man.

-And for an update on the situation for all non-cockbags out there... they broke another window 3 doors down and they saw which room it came from so they called the cops on the kids. The cops were in there room about 5 minutes later so we shall have to see what happens with that. From what we could see it was a bunch of guys in a girls room... if thats the case I have amonth to find out who the guys are and where there rooms are. I;m liking that idea of the garbage can filled with water against there door if I cant get to there window.

Old 03-27-2006, 07:00 PM
2nd Gear

okay, so i'm a cockbag. that's wonderful. but, what you said in your paragraph to the non-cockbags is what i was getting at. you don't need to follow suit to exact your revenge. a trash can full of water, or penny locking his door, or seran wrapping his car or filling it full of shredder paper or getting up close and slathering the idiots head with petroleum jelly giving him the option of looking all greasy or shaving, these all leave a personal touch and also allows you to one up that clown because who would go to the cops because they can't get into their paper filled car, or because they have no hair now? that's what i was getting at.

Old 03-27-2006, 07:11 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: FezA4

I;m liking that idea of the garbage can filled with water against there door if I cant get to there window.
Hate to 'RAIN' on your parade, but a trashcan full of water is going to cause a lot of collateral damage.

Old 03-27-2006, 07:37 PM

Yea I wouldnt fill it to the brim. I was thinking smaller anyway... like a trash bin... enough to wet the floor a bit... wouldnt want to destroy any printers or computers on the floor, just get it a lil damp. And to damage the actual building would suck a lot.

Old 03-27-2006, 08:57 PM
1st Gear

Duct tape a fish to his catalytic or leave one in his trunk so it rots and starts to stink.

Quick Reply: I'm slightly angry....