Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

I'm slightly angry....

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2006, 03:36 PM
Default I'm slightly angry....

Ok, I don't care that much but it is a little upsetting. Last night I'm chilling in my dorm room just hanging with friends...doing things that shouldnt be done in freshman dorms. And out of no where someone throws a water balloon at my side of the building. So the water is dripping down the side of the building innto my window a little...( the way freshman colege windows work is a double window... outside one only opens so much and then the inside one only opens soo much. So i close the outside one and I open it to try and see where to balloons are coming from. So they just keep hitting the wall of my building every now and then and we can't see where there coming from. Out of nowhere one slams into my window cracking it all the way up. So this sucks. I called the campus police this morning cause if I didn't the campus would charge me for the new window... and I'll be damned if I have to buy a new window. So with the cops coming and all I had to spend a good 30 minutes hiding all the alcohol, empty beer cans from last night, and anything and everything relating to "ellicit materials". I'm very not happy about this.

But the good news is, I know which room it came from. So now the revenge begins. When the cop was questioning me I made it blatantly obvious that I had absolutely NO idea who did this. So I'm hoping all the damage I cause won't be linked to me. We have a perfect shot into there window with a paintball gun. But my favy would be a potato cannon into there room when there not there. I ould demolish there windows with one, maybe two shots. Any ideas. I was going to do the ocean of dixie cups outside there door filled to the brim with water... all advice accepted.

Old 03-24-2006, 04:33 PM
5th Gear
Default RE: I'm slightly angry....

Thats shitty at least you arnt going to have to pay for it

Old 03-25-2006, 07:15 AM
Site Moderator/Ninja

howd u figure it out??? u sure its who u think it is?

Old 03-25-2006, 04:27 PM

Well... the way my building is set up it is an H. Im on the inside closer to one of the "legs" of it. So I already knew the general direction it came from (right across from me). My friend was outside and saw the window that the balloons were coming out of... also, one of my friends was in the convenience store and this kid was bragging about breaking some kids window with a water balloon slingshot. It's on. They dont even know whats coming. a 1.5 inch potato shaved into a shell and propelled at there window at velocities that can't be legal. I'm going to homedepot this week to pick up the necassary supplies to make a nice compact, yet powerful potato canon. This will be fun. Ill be sure to post pics of the making and the detruction haha. A nice write up for DIY.

Oh yea... so last night I get back to my room at like 5:45... not too late ot anything. And I tell my friend to knock on my door at like 11 to wake me up.. I hate wasting the day away... and then at like 10 someone ******* bangs on my door really hard.. cant beleive it didnt fall down or something. I ******* scream to shut the **** up and these two guys are out there screaming to be let in...im like wtf is this. So I open the door and there like..were here to fix the window. So I actually lost sleep over this ******* thing. I was about to let it go and just move on cause it didn't efect me.... now it has effected me.. I'm soo tired and I def wont be able to hardy as hardy tonight. So yea... revenge is back in the process.

Sorry for typing so much **** out all the time... when someone pisses me off I go revenge to the 100000th degree. Justa personal thing I have...

Old 03-25-2006, 04:38 PM
2nd Gear

this will be sweeetttt

Old 03-25-2006, 09:49 PM
5th Gear

lol i wana see pix of the weapon lol

Old 03-25-2006, 10:35 PM
2nd Gear

Since it will be fired indoors, I'd go for a compressed air model, not a combustion chamber model. Potato cannons are really fun. I've been meaning to make a breach loading golf ball laucher, hooked up to a small air compressor for fast action.

Old 03-26-2006, 01:30 AM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: Cameron

Since it will be fired indoors, I'd go for a compressed air model, not a combustion chamber model. Potato cannons are really fun. I've been meaning to make a breach loading golf ball laucher, hooked up to a small air compressor for fast action.
Ummm...

Old 03-26-2006, 06:58 AM

hahahaha Unfortunately on a college budget at the moment I dont have access to a compressor. But on the other hand... im outa here in a month... so any damages that come from any "problems" wont have to be dealt with very long. haha. I cannot wait...

Old 03-26-2006, 08:05 AM
5th Gear

Well if some damage does occur some how you should get some pix as you happen to notice it......

Quick Reply: I'm slightly angry....