Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

I'm hosting the AF 2006 awards...

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 03:19 PM
Default RE: I'm hosting the AF 2006 awards...

bwahahahahhahahahahhahaha

Old 12-19-2006, 03:23 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: playa256

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

OK, I added worst speller, because it's a good one to have, that I left out. And, Kelly, you cud STILL take Biggest ****... All yu hafta do is send me PROOF (no photochopped images, please, FULL frontal nudity AND with a little creativity on YOUR part yu cud prolly take "Most Creatively Styled BUSH," too[sm=badbadbad.gif] BONUS points if I can see a l'il lip, as well[sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif]
Jazz wins the prize for "Forum member with the biggest erection at the moment."
Az ytou camn see, it';s prettry hard tp tyoe witrh thios thinmg blockling mu view...

Old 12-19-2006, 03:24 PM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: playa256

OK, I added worst speller, because it's a good one to have, that I left out. And, Kelly, you cud STILL take Biggest ****... All yu hafta do is send me PROOF (no photochopped images, please, FULL frontal nudity AND with a little creativity on YOUR part yu cud prolly take "Most Creatively Styled BUSH," too[sm=badbadbad.gif] BONUS points if I can see a l'il lip, as well[sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif]
Jazz wins the prize for "Forum member with the biggest erection at the moment."
Az ytou camn see, it';s prettry hard tp tyoe witrh thios thinmg blockling mu view...
Then get the blow up doll out of your lap.

Old 12-19-2006, 03:25 PM
4th Gear

Why no best DIY contributer?

Old 12-19-2006, 03:26 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

jazz, maybe you should number the catagories. it would make it easier, to say "i nominate playa for #16,17 and 18"

Old 12-19-2006, 03:44 PM

okay ill start throwing up some nominations
[ul][*]Best Mod/Admin red goat[*]Best No0b, most helpful and STILL in 1st gear, or less(must have joined during CY 2006) devils4[*]Worst Newb, least relevant posts and STILL wearing newbie tag(must have joined during CY 2006) iceman9100[*]Best A2'r (most helpful guy on THAT sections forum)[*]Best A3'r (most helpful guy on THAT sections forum)[*]Best A4'r (most helpful guy on THAT sections forum) avant80@2.6[*]Best A6'r (most helpful guy on THAT sections forum)[*]Best A8'r (most helpful guy on THAT sections forum)[*]Best TT'r (most helpful on THAT sections forum) achTTung[*]Best Q7'r (most helpful on THAT sections forum)[*]Best S-er (most helpful guy on THAT sections forum) 2ks4[*]BestRS-er (most helpful guy on THAT sections forum)[*]Best Allroad-er (most helpful guy on THAT sections forum)[*]Best Classic & Other (most helpful guy on THAT sections forum)[*]Best OT poster awdaholic[*]Worst poster (overall, LEAST helpfull, ALL categories)[*]Biggest Post *****[*]Member MOST likely to become the victum of aVTB campaign[*]Funniest poster[*]Thread Killer[*]Best thread (long-lasting) thong showdown[*]Best Thread (shortie)[*]Member most likely to be elevated to MOD[*]Teh Wurst spelerer[/ul]

this is all i have, i guess ill look more and do some updating but these are the areas i visit most.

Old 12-19-2006, 04:27 PM
18T
4th Gear

you cant just throw niminations out there before everything is complete. and if anything chaos is thebest OT poster. awd gets worst spelling in ot lol

so edit your post. lets get everything together first.

JAZZ how are you doing this? THREAD BY THREAD nomination or what??!??!

Old 12-19-2006, 05:06 PM
Senior Administrator

I just dreamed this up last night, so I'm still working on teh logistics. I was gonna post up a little tickle in each of teh sections, so folks who don't get much chance to visit all teh fun we have in OT will get a say.

Then, after xmas, post up POLLs, for each category, again, in each relevant tsection where I had at least 3 nominees. Then tally the votes and post teh winners after teh new year (voting will end 31dec06, obviously)

Old 12-19-2006, 05:08 PM
Senior Administrator

alibi post:

Also, I like new2me's best DIY, so I'm gonna include that as the ABSOPLUTE LAST category.

Phoreel-phoreel!

Old 12-19-2006, 05:11 PM

shouldnt you be on your way to my garage?????we have to have the axle out in a half hour.

Quick Reply: I'm hosting the AF 2006 awards...