Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

I'm hosting the AF 2006 awards...

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 11:30 AM
Senior Administrator
Default RE: I'm hosting the AF 2006 awards...

[ul][*]Best Mod/Admin[*]Best No0b, most helpful and STILL in 1st gear, or less(must have joined during CY 2006)[*]Worst Newb, least relevant posts and STILL wearing newbie tag(must have joined during CY 2006)[*]Best A2'r (most helpful guy on THAT sections forum)[*]Best A3'r (most helpful guy on THAT sections forum)[*]Best A4'r (most helpful guy on THAT sections forum)[*]Best A6'r (most helpful guy on THAT sections forum)[*]Best A8'r (most helpful guy on THAT sections forum)[*]Best TT'r (most helpful on THAT sections forum)[*]Best Q7'r (most helpful on THAT sections forum)[*]Best S-er (most helpful guy on THAT sections forum)[*]BestRS-er (most helpful guy on THAT sections forum)[*]Best Allroad-er (most helpful guy on THAT sections forum)[*]Best Classic & Other (most helpful guy on THAT sections forum)[*]Best OT poster[*]Worst poster (overall, LEAST helpfull, ALL categories)[*]Biggest Post *****[*]Member MOST likely to become the victum of aVTB campaign[*]Funniest poster[*]Thread Killer[*]Best thread (long-lasting)[*]Best Thread (shortie)[*]Member most likely to be elevated to MOD[*][/ul]

ORIGINAL: pturbo

Best Thread would be good.
You could break that up into Long-time and Short lived thread

Added

ORIGINAL: playa256

Almost forgot, we need to also have the "Oldest Living Member" award. That'll obviously be between you and Kelly, I'll just set up a poll...

Not really a practical category since the REALLY old folks don't show their age in their profile

ORIGINAL: lauren5757

How about:

Biggest ***** (in general, not related to post whoring)
Biggest ****
and... Member that needs to be banned before 2007 begins
Biggest ***** sounds kinda personal, and I do not believe we have enough interactions with ALL the members of teh forum, to make an *informed* decision...
Biggest **** would require that ALL female members of teh forum send ME pics of their unclothed breasts, so that my *trained,* *calibrated* eye can make the call on who wins in either of the two categories:
[ul][*]Biggest **** (Natural)[*]Biggest **** (Enhanced)[/ul]
IF enough pictures are sent TO ME I will consider adding these two categories to the awards post, so, LADIES (ONLY!!!)start sending me those qualifying pics to (same as my screenname) at: gmail

ORIGINAL: Lazer Viking

does the best noob, mean most retarded... or the ones that actually contribute to the site ?
Category added, for clarification

ORIGINAL: Flip

How about a new category for those that are in need of being a moderator?

Category added

ORIGINAL: 18T

well my award as off 12am on the first of 06 was King of the hill (KOTH)

valid until 12am on the first of 07.
Well OF COURSE we're gonna run the KOTH thread, again, this year. Are you PREPARED to defend your crown?

ORIGINAL: Palindari

Sounds good to me [8D]

What about the TT's, mate - they're Audi's too!
My most HUMBLE apologies, to you and ALL the TTers. Category added.

OK, no more categories. Start posting up your nominations. Any category not recieving at least 3 nominations will be omitted from the show

Old 12-19-2006, 12:34 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

well jazz, i guess i won't be included in the awards here unless you have a catagory for:

THE hottest, sexiest, most voluptuous, most intriguing, stimulating, spellbinding and captivatingnon-contributor to an automotive forum.

how about "WORST speller"

Old 12-19-2006, 01:15 PM
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 12-19-2006, 01:22 PM
1st Gear

If you need ANY help for the "biggets ****", I'm willing to help!

Old 12-19-2006, 01:33 PM

why's that, Ninam......you got big **** or something?

Old 12-19-2006, 01:48 PM
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 12-19-2006, 01:54 PM
1st Gear

Iknow one thing- never argue with a womanor aTV!

Old 12-19-2006, 02:43 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic
[ul][*]Best Mod/Admin[*]Best No0b, most helpful and STILL in 1st gear, or less(must have joined during CY 2006)[*]Worst Newb, least relevant posts and STILL wearing newbie tag(must have joined during CY 2006)[*]Best A2'r (most helpful guy on THAT sections forum)[*]Best A3'r (most helpful guy on THAT sections forum)[*]Best A4'r (most helpful guy on THAT sections forum)[*]Best A6'r (most helpful guy on THAT sections forum)[*]Best A8'r (most helpful guy on THAT sections forum)[*]Best TT'r (most helpful on THAT sections forum)[*]Best Q7'r (most helpful on THAT sections forum)[*]Best S-er (most helpful guy on THAT sections forum)[*]BestRS-er (most helpful guy on THAT sections forum)[*]Best Allroad-er (most helpful guy on THAT sections forum)[*]Best Classic & Other (most helpful guy on THAT sections forum)[*]Best OT poster[*]Worst poster (overall, LEAST helpfull, ALL categories)[*]Biggest Post *****[*]Member MOST likely to become the victum of aVTB campaign[*]Funniest poster[*]Thread Killer[*]Best thread (long-lasting)[*]Best Thread (shortie)[*]Member most likely to be elevated to MOD[*]Teh Wurst spelerer[/ul]

OK, no more categories. Start posting up your nominations. Any category not recieving at least 3 nominations will be omitted from the show
ORIGINAL: kelly

well jazz, i guess i won't be included in the awards here unless you have a catagory for:

THE hottest, sexiest, most voluptuous, most intriguing, stimulating, spellbinding and captivatingnon-contributor to an automotive forum.

how about "WORST speller"
OK, I added worst speller, because it's a good one to have, that I left out. And, Kelly, you cud STILL take Biggest ****... All yu hafta do is send me PROOF (no photochopped images, please, FULL frontal nudity AND with a little creativity on YOUR part yu cud prolly take "Most Creatively Styled BUSH," too[sm=badbadbad.gif] BONUS points if I can see a l'il lip, as well[sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 12-19-2006, 02:48 PM
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 12-19-2006, 03:17 PM

wink, wink, jazz.

Quick Reply: I'm hosting the AF 2006 awards...