Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Im gunna kill someone

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2007, 01:06 AM
5th Gear
Default Im gunna kill someone

So last Friday I got my truck back after it being in the shop for a week getting the whole drivers side bed fixed from a hit and run incident a few weeks ago. The truck looked like brand new all perfect and what not, well the Idaho roads are still all nasty and wet so it got dirty fast.... well last night a few drunk people... I think it was some friends that needless to say are Ex friends now, drew **** all over the truck in the dirt, things from big dicks and other obscene pix to racial slurs to all sorts of people..... well they neglected to think that the paint that had just been sprayed last Thursday was still "soft" Well the jackasses completely fucked up my new bed side and I’m ******* pissed off.... I can’t believe they would be so stupid as to do **** like that... and they claim to be car people... well any person with some knowledge of cars would know not to write in dirt on paint non the less Brand ******* new fresh paint that hadn’t fully cured....

Im so pissed right now I could kill someone sorry if this is kind of ranty but I needed to express this anger somehow before i went and did something stupid

[:@][:@] [:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]

Old 02-06-2007, 01:14 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: Im gunna kill someone

That is the dumbest ******* thing I heard, doing it to dry paint is still ******* RETARDED and shows they have no respect for your car cause it can scratch it.. but doing it to new paint and ruining it all shows no care or knowledge, I feel for you, and hope those douche bags pay for the mistakes they made...[:@][:@]!

Old 02-06-2007, 01:28 AM
5th Gear

yea im gunna go to the security office in the morning and see if i can get the video tape of it cuz i know they have cams everywhere and if i get there fast enough they wont have recorded over them like when my truck got hit
ORIGINAL: Amze

That is the dumbest ******* thing I heard, doing it to dry paint is still ******* RETARDED and shows they have no respect for your car cause it can scratch it.. but doing it to new paint and ruining it all shows no care or knowledge, I feel for you, and hope those douche bags pay for the mistakes they made...[:@][:@]!

Old 02-06-2007, 01:42 AM

^good idea!...sorry to hear it, man I feel your pain...you should have seen me after I saw that my car was molested with a key by my X!...hope you get that tape, and if I was you....my "friends" car's would all miraculously end up with a huge ***** on their hood!

good luck!

Old 02-06-2007, 01:53 AM
18T
4th Gear

**** those fools. they are no friends at all.

anyway, go make hand relief.

Old 02-06-2007, 04:01 AM
5th Gear

yea im so pissed at them, I confronted them and they say it wasnt them but the tapes will show
ORIGINAL: 18T

**** those fools. they are no friends at all.

anyway, go make hand relief.

Old 02-06-2007, 08:56 AM
2nd Gear

Ahhh the joys of living with stupid college kids, and they wonder why I decided to stay home...

Old 02-06-2007, 12:38 PM
3rd Gear

thats beat bro, sorry to hear that, so you dont know who it is.. or you have an idea of who it is.. call em out on it, it you think you know.. even though they are car people the probibly didnt know the marks would have gone and messed up the paint.. I know alot about cars and not so much about paint and i wouldnt have know.. I also wouldnt have drawn a giant ***** on you truck but then again..

Old 02-06-2007, 02:09 PM
2nd Gear

Is it too late to see if the marks can be buffed out? If the paint is still "soft" it may not take a whole lot to fix it, maybe the shop will even do it for nothing. Then get the tape, show it to your new enemies, and if the repairs did cost you anything, take them to small claims court to get them to pay for it. Or even better, tell them that if they don't you will press charges.

Old 02-06-2007, 02:34 PM
Site Moderator

Sucks man... Youre a good painter though, is it something you could fix without having to kill someone or make an insurance claim?

Quick Reply: Im gunna kill someone