Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Illinois Sucks!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2006, 03:36 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Illinois Sucks!!!!

ORIGINAL: SAudi

ORIGINAL: pturbo

ORIGINAL: Grouse

I call BS on this.
.....and the last 3 or 4 threads that he started.
pturbo are you calling me a liar. come on over and ill show the ticket and the other crap that i got F-ed on.
nope but i am tinkerbell, feel free to post a scan of the ticket and the reciept of your bank withdrawl.

Old 07-06-2006, 04:20 PM
Senior Administrator

Saudi, you should move to Michigan. There's a significant Muslim community in and around Dearborn, MI (a little resarch online will prove me out, on that), PLUS, you can act a total @$$ in Lincoln Park (7-10 minutes away from most parts of Dearborn), as proven by this newspaper article: http://www.thenewsherald.com/stories...41010001.shtml

just a suggestion. Maybe your 'Rents'll go for it, if you pitched it in the right way...

Old 07-07-2006, 03:31 AM
4th Gear

I’m saying that the stories that you post on here barely have a fleeting acquaintance with the truth.

And if you really did give a guy $500 in cash on the 4th of July for setting off fireworks, then you got completely pwned and he is now somewhere laughing his *** off at you. You should expect to see him again. He won’t pass up a chance to take more money off of you.
i thought 500 was ridiculous for fireworks but he showed me the documents. plus he was just being a jerk probably cause im a kid. without being biased. come to oswego and ask around most kids and most minorities hate the cops because they are usually harassed.really i darya to come here and ask around.

Old 07-07-2006, 03:32 AM
4th Gear

I’m saying that the stories that you post on here barely have a fleeting acquaintance with the truth.

And if you really did give a guy $500 in cash on the 4th of July for setting off fireworks, then you got completely pwned and he is now somewhere laughing his *** off at you. You should expect to see him again. He won’t pass up a chance to take more money off of you.
i thought 500 was ridiculous for fireworks but he showed me the documents. plus he was just being a jerk probably cause im a kid. without being biased. come to oswego and ask around most kids and most minorities hate the cops because they are usually harassed.really i darya to come here and ask around.
ill keep it in mind, i may be going up to michigan for school in august anyways so for now all i can do is ride my bad luck.

Old 07-07-2006, 01:45 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

Saudi, you should move to Michigan. There's a significant Muslim community in and around Dearborn, MI (a little resarch online will prove me out, on that), PLUS, you can act a total @$$ in Lincoln Park (7-10 minutes away from most parts of Dearborn), as proven by this newspaper article: http://www.thenewsherald.com/stories...41010001.shtml

just a suggestion. Maybe your 'Rents'll go for it, if you pitched it in the right way...
You, uhhh..., SAudi, meant to quote ME, not yourself, dinChu?

Old 07-07-2006, 04:13 PM
4th Gear

uhhh, yes thank you.

Old 07-07-2006, 10:04 PM
4th Gear

Showed you the documents? What the hell are you talking about? How long have you been in the US? There is no such thing as a $500 fine for shooting off fireworks on the 4th of July. Further, paying a guy in cash is just plain stupid. I don't need to come to $hitsville, IL to know this to be the truth. You got played. You say you are getting screwed - well, you're right! But it is only because you are dumb. Use your brain to protect yourself if at all possible.

It doesn't matter that you are a kid or a minority. Wake up and smell the coffee! Your ridiculous "F the police!" attitude is getting you no where. You aren't being busted for being a kid or a minority. You are being busted for doing stupid $hit - over and over again. Stop doing stupid $hit and your troubles will disappear. Are you following along here? I'm giving you real pearls of wisdom.

Don't ever pay any fines in cash on the spot. Go to the court, be respectful, get your fines reduced - and don't do that stupid $hit ever again. I don't know how to give you any better advice than that. Drop the stupid attitude that people are out to get you. Oh, and tell your dad to pay for the repairs to your car. He lied to you about how it was damaged. And last but not least - stop posting made up crap on the forum. It doesn't boost your street cred when you post total bs.

Old 07-08-2006, 02:00 AM
2nd Gear

i'm still waiting for those scans tinkerbell.

Old 07-10-2006, 11:18 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: Grouse

i'm still waiting for those scans tinkerbell.
What?

Old 07-10-2006, 11:22 PM
4th Gear

Showed you the documents? What the hell are you talking about? How long have you been in the US? There is no such thing as a $500 fine for shooting off fireworks on the 4th of July. Further, paying a guy in cash is just plain stupid. I don't need to come to $hitsville, IL to know this to be the truth. You got played. You say you are getting screwed - well, you're right! But it is only because you are dumb. Use your brain to protect yourself if at all possible.

It doesn't matter that you are a kid or a minority. Wake up and smell the coffee! Your ridiculous "F the police!" attitude is getting you no where. You aren't being busted for being a kid or a minority. You are being busted for doing stupid $hit - over and over again. Stop doing stupid $hit and your troubles will disappear. Are you following along here? I'm giving you real pearls of wisdom.

Don't ever pay any fines in cash on the spot. Go to the court, be respectful, get your fines reduced - and don't do that stupid $hit ever again. I don't know how to give you any better advice than that. Drop the stupid attitude that people are out to get you. Oh, and tell your dad to pay for the repairs to your car. He lied to you about how it was damaged. And last but not least - stop posting made up crap on the forum. It doesn't boost your street cred when you post total bs.
[/quote]
by showed me the documents i mean he showed me the crap that told cops to hand out tickets for so and so. Really i been arrested for some really stupid s*** since i moved to S***ville and just didnt want to deal with crap. Also now that i think about it your right he told me they dont take personal checks, i should have known something funny was going on but really i was tired and didnt want to end up in jail and have my parents pissed so i just payed from my grad money. How much trouble do you think ill get in if i egg the d*****bags car.

Quick Reply: Illinois Sucks!!!!