Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

If you are, what you say you are...

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2008, 01:34 AM
4th Gear
Default If you are, what you say you are...

A super star..then have no fear. The cameras here.

Just a random post... Song got me thinking (not sure why) but as I sit here with my homework in front of me. How much I really can't stand senior year, I just wanna leave.. and get as far away from this highschool and the general people that populate that highschool as fu*king possible.

It's like a bunch of clones, SRH clones. And I can't bare it.. but that isn't really what bugs me. I got lots of good friends, so weekends are usually enjoyable.. but then monday rolls back around.

Chandler AZ is fairly dull, not many parties.. not much going on. But what really bugs me is senior year, I feel so seperated from school its not funny. School has become an outsider, something that seems like it won't affect the universe around me.. my grades are sh*t. My care is low.. But I know, I gotta do it. No two ways about it, I gotta graduate.. thats the only way to move on. And be sucessful, but really I don't even want to go to Community college here in Chandler, its gonna be the same thing as what I'm already dealing with. Similar people, same sh*t. I hate it.

Also, been thinking about my future.. which is something I rarely do. And if I don't do something I have interest in. IE: Cars/Music. I'm gonna fu*king hate erryday of my life unless I make enough cash to make those two things big outside of work, and constantly and involved with them. I'm not a very fake person, like to do what I like to do... Simple as that.

I went to Arizona Basha High freshman year.. and then left for texas, and hated it there because it was such a big change.. was so excited to come back here, but its not the same world because I didnt grow up with it.. Its changed. And I realize how much I miss texas. Aside from a few really close friends, I have no reason to wanna stay here in AZ... And I hate it.

Idk.. long rant. Just thinking.[>:]

Old 02-19-2008, 01:59 AM
5th Gear
Default RE: If you are, what you say you are...

ahh, high school. some of the best years of my life, but im glad its over. after high school i went up to FSU. its been REALLY fun up here but school just doesn't interest me. Freshman year of college is senior year of high school all over again, just with no parents lol. i cant see myself enjoying getting a degree and then pursuing a career i dont have much interest in. I love cars tho, so im ditchin college for UTI, from there i'll go to the Audi Academy and become at least a master technician, then open up my own performance shop. honestly i wish i would have gone straight from high school to UTI, i've wasted lots of time and money up here.

Old 02-19-2008, 10:14 AM
2nd Gear

Amze, are you high on RedBull again?

And for the love of God, please change your avatar! My eyes....oh my eyes...

Old 02-19-2008, 01:07 PM
2nd Gear

Yeah, Chandler is indeed boring. People are clones where ever you go though man. That's just human nature to want to fit in and be like everyone else. It will change with time, trust me. I wnt to Millennium high school out in Goodyear, the exact opposite side of the valley as you're in. Same ****, clones everywhere. The most important thing for you to do is get your schooling over with. it's good that you already know what interests you most. You're light years ahead of where I was.

Just stick it out and continue to develop your own thought patterns and ideas. These are the things that will eventually culminate in your success. Nothing worth it ever came easy and Arizona is honestly I great place for you to develop into a successful young adult. You'll slowly but surely start to see the bigger picture. You already see through the social dynamic of high school pretty well. Now just apply your knowledge to your own life and structure yourself and your actions around your ideals and realizations.

Dr. Leon, out.