Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

If you want to go out w/me, don't use this tactic

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2005, 01:50 PM
Senior Administrator
Default RE: If you want to go out w/me, don't use this tactic

ORIGINAL: sadize

you should carry some spray w/ you. even if he wasn't trying to pull ur *** out of the car he should get sprayed for tappin ur car
y'know crazy people drive Audis too
If yer gonna get spray (this goes for EVERYBODY), get training on it (Heinz, back me up on this). Otherwise you run the very real risk of getting yourself sprayed with your own defense devices...

Old 10-04-2005, 02:04 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

ORIGINAL: sadize

you should carry some spray w/ you. even if he wasn't trying to pull ur *** out of the car he should get sprayed for tappin ur car
y'know crazy people drive Audis too
If yer gonna get spray (this goes for EVERYBODY), get training on it (Heinz, back me up on this). Otherwise you run the very real risk of getting yourself sprayed with your own defense devices...

A la My Name Is Earl...

Old 10-04-2005, 02:09 PM
1st Gear

If you carry pepper spray or mace definatly get training from a local PD, they typically offer self defense how tos a couple times a year.

Or take a course in CDT defense, it trains you in the art of grabing and blocking attacks with weapons, how to disable people with guns (also teachs you how to avoid it), also teaches special pressure points and other important items to help take down an attacker, and dodge punches. Very good class, certification for it stays with you for two years, then it is a yearly few hour session to get recertified in it.

Personally I would not advise any of the sprays, as they are not as effective as most believe.

True they hurt like hell, I got sprayed with pepper spray twice, once during a training class so we knew what it felt like and so it wasnt a shock, and once because I was shooting off to this girl at a bar for carrying it, and the ******* bitch sprayed me with it.

And you can ask her, that **** just got me so pissed, if it wasn't for gino, teddy and sean holding me back, I'd have choked the **** out of her.

It can be good for a quick get away, but don't think that it is a fix all.
When I see someone pull out pepper spray I am kinda like, bleh.

It is non leathal, and it is usable from a short distance. But like wise, it can blow back, hell even the fumes from a discharge depending on area are wicked, and splash back. Not to mention the ammount in that can is eh, so don't **** up. A true harden criminal or even some twisted **** that wouldn't stop. Because unlike a stabbing or a shot, there is no leathal consciqence. So there is no fear but some temporary pain, where as you know if your *** gets shot or stabbed there is a good chance more than just some watery eyes could happen.

/rant

Old 10-04-2005, 02:23 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: lauren5757

ORIGINAL: PJTocci

are you hot?
hotter than you

'hahahaha suuuuuuure ya are.

Old 10-04-2005, 02:34 PM
1st Gear

are you hot?
hotter than you

'hahahaha suuuuuuure ya are.

she is definatly hotter than this ***

Old 10-04-2005, 02:57 PM
2nd Gear

I love the direction this thread has went!!!!! And I would hope i was hotter than that guy, considering I"m a girl!

Here's another random story though for panda, since he asked.

One night I'm working, I worked at an art gallery at this time. I worked in Capitola Village, over by santa cruz, ca right by the beach, very cute, safe little vacation town.
This guy comes into the store, and he's over looking at the greeting cards one of our artists make. I glance over awhile later, cuz it's just me working that night, he was a little creepy looking to begin with, and it was about 8:30 at night. So when i glance over, i swear i see him putting his hands in his pants, but then it looked more like he was just retucking in his shirt.
OUt of NOWHERE, this guy runs up to me, whips it out, and slaps it down on the counter!!!!!!!!!

I was like [sm=jawdrop.gif] !!!!! But the funny thing, is that i was just about to wash the glass on one of the display cases, and i had a bottle of windex in my hand, so i sprayed him and he ran out. Then i just called the local police and they ended up catching him in the candy store, like 3 stores down from mine. I just hope he didn't put it in any of the bins of candy when the girl wasn't looking. When they caught him though, he had a huge hunting knife in his backpack. So... it was a little bit freaky.

Old 10-04-2005, 03:02 PM
1st Gear

So when i glance over, i swear i see him putting his hands in his pants, but then it looked more like he was just retucking in his shirt.
OUt of NOWHERE, this guy runs up to me, whips it out, and slaps it down on the counter!!!!!!!!!

I was like [sm=jawdrop.gif] !!!!! But the funny thing, is that i was just about to wash the glass on one of the display cases, and i had a bottle of windex in my hand, so i sprayed him and he ran out.

HAHAHAHAHA

WOW

The greek cure for Herpes, spray windex on said infected *****.

(if you have not seen my big fat greek wedding you would not know)

Old 10-04-2005, 03:32 PM
Senior Administrator

Yabbut, how do ya cure Greek-ness?

j/k.. Been to Greece, twice. Beautiful country. Never seen watter THAT BLUE before, or since. Gonna go back, eventually, and work on my TAN...

Old 10-04-2005, 04:37 PM
Administrator

instead of a spray Lauren you need a taser

Old 10-04-2005, 04:49 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

instead of a spray Lauren you need a taser

too expensive for what they are

You can get a gun so much cheaper have more rounds, have a more real impact.

Lethal Force > non lethal force < Whipping it out.