Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

If you want to go out w/me, don't use this tactic

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2005, 06:48 PM
2nd Gear
Default If you want to go out w/me, don't use this tactic

Ok, so I'm driving to school today, and at a very long light, I'm playing with my ipod and talking on the cell (yes i know, major distractions, but i am stopped at a light)

So all of a sudden, I get very very lightly rear-ended. I snarl to myself, look up into the rearview mirror to see the guy behind me getting out of his car.... it takes me a minute to get off the phone, and i can see him looking at the back of my car, but before i get the chance to jump out, he's at my window.

I again look up in the mirror, and realize he's driving an Audi, an Avant actually.

So i roll the window down, he tells me he's sorry, there is no damage. I glare at him, ask him what happened..... he goes "well ok, actually, you passed me back there and you looked cute, and i wanted to talk to you and see if you wanted to go out with me sometime, so i just tapped you a little to get your attention"

I glared again, told him f*ck you, and rolled the window back up and locked the doors. Then he followed me almost the way to school. And he was about 12 years older than me. Grrrrrr.........

Now for the rant. How dumb can you be? Who in their right mind would believe this was the proper way to get a girls attention and convince them to go on a date with them. Cuz you know, I always go out with weird freaks that assalt my car by "tapping" it for attention. This def sounds like the quality characteristics i look for in a guy. Exactly the type of guy I would love to spend some intimate and secluded time with. Would this be the guy I would willingly throw my panties at?

No! This is the type of guy that girls get restraining orders against. I would never go out with a guy that used this tactic. So incase any of you would like to try this crap and see how it works out for yourself..... I'd highly highly advise against it.

Old 10-03-2005, 07:00 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: If you want to go out w/me, don't use this tactic

I wanna tap your bumper, all night long.

Damn that guy was a PIMP!

Almost as much class, as looking up random girls in an area you are traveling too, and sending them messages, hoping to get a bite.

I feel bad for any girl out there. Real Life, Internet, all the time, being hit on by fuc king creeps.

Girls always need to keep a good gaurd up, see, all you needed was a gun, and you could have really fixed the problem, you roll down you window and have a nice little Walther P22 w/ Silencer *plink plink plink* and drive off

Old 10-03-2005, 07:04 PM
4th Gear

consealed hand gun lisense. I would have called the cops on the way to my school with him following me. He would have spent some time in jail for that little trick. Stay safe lauren and be carefull.

Old 10-03-2005, 07:10 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Heinzanova

I wanna tap your bumper, all night long.

Damn that guy was a PIMP!

Almost as much class, as looking up random girls in an area you are traveling too, and sending them messages, hoping to get a bite.

I feel bad for any girl out there. Real Life, Internet, all the time, being hit on by fuc king creeps.

Girls always need to keep a good gaurd up, see, all you needed was a gun, and you could have really fixed the problem, you roll down you window and have a nice little Walther P22 w/ Silencer *plink plink plink* and drive off
But you bought me that spider man car, so you have the right to "tap my bumper all night long"......

Creepy guys i don't know....... it would be a big "no no"

Old 10-03-2005, 07:18 PM
1st Gear

I sit here reading your email shaking my head. I've been know to go to extremes to get a girls attention... but hitting another car!!! Might be worth reporting it to his insurance company!!!

Seems to me he should be driving his parents car

Old 10-03-2005, 07:46 PM
Last Place - just "necause"

ORIGINAL: Heinzanova

you roll down you window and have a nice little Walther P22 w/ Silencer *plink plink plink* and drive off
Talk about giving bad advice. Man what are you thinking? [&:]

Old 10-03-2005, 07:47 PM
4th Gear

you thought it was cute when i did it

Old 10-03-2005, 08:18 PM
2nd Gear

Damn....and I was thinking about using that one....maybe it will work in New York...I mean it is different here...people have a different sensibility...

... j/k of course....sorry that you had to go through that ...but at least know that your little rant was highly entertaining!!!

My favorite part...
ORIGINAL: lauren5757

Cuz you know, I always go out with weird freaks that assalt my car by "tapping" it for attention. This def sounds like the quality characteristics i look for in a guy. Exactly the type of guy I would love to spend some intimate and secluded time with. Would this be the guy I would willingly throw my panties at?

Old 10-03-2005, 08:22 PM
2nd Gear

Thanks guys.... it wasn't tramatizing or anything like that, just caught me off guard, it is really funny..... i just can't believe the strange stuff people do for no real reason.

I'm all about joking around, as i'm sure many of you have noticed, but this was just a little too far fetched to get my real attention.

Old 10-03-2005, 08:25 PM
2nd Gear

yeah, you dont go around tapping bumpers, you gotta hit that **** like its rice paper! then when the youre all scantilly clad in that hospital smock and comatose for the next three months he could get to break you down subconsciously. must have been an amature pick-up artist.