Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

If you couldnt have an AUDI, what would you drive?

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2007, 07:44 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: If you couldnt have an AUDI, what would you drive?

ORIGINAL: Imejia

yeah before i went EURO i was all JDM... so the S2000 has always been a dream car.. have you checked out the Lotus Exige.. Nice...
Badass car, but looks slightly rice to me w/ the wing and all. I am by no means a JDM nut, but I LOVE my Z.

Old 03-20-2007, 07:46 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: zrwhat

okay, **** the mustang, .... i want a bugatti veyron
GT500= fast, but a joke Veyron= stupid fast, but even bigger, uglier joke Just my opinion, though.[&:]

Old 03-20-2007, 07:46 AM
5th Gear

lol I wish a dealer near me had one, id for sure go drive it, but around here the only fun thing i get to go test drive is the new 08 superduty which is pretty bad *** in my book

Old 03-20-2007, 07:50 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: BadLuckAudi

lol I wish a dealer near me had one, id for sure go drive it, but around here the only fun thing i get to go test drive is the new 08 superduty which is pretty bad *** in my book
go take one off road, the diesel ohh, powerstroke, no one makes a better diesel IMO

Old 03-20-2007, 07:52 AM
2nd Gear

I don't like the way the new Super Duty looks. But I said that about the "old" one and it grew on me. Now I like the way they look. If I won the lottery, I'd so have aquad-cab heavy duty Ford dually bagged and body-dropped on some 22" blanks. Shaved body work w/ Lambo Orange paint....... hell yes.

Old 03-20-2007, 07:54 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: scg87

I don't like the way the new Super Duty looks. But I said that about the "old" one and it grew on me. Now I like the way they look. If I won the lottery, I'd so have aquad-cab heavy duty Ford dually bagged and body-dropped on some 22" blanks. Shaved body work w/ Lambo Orange paint....... hell yes.
you should see my hubbys s-10
its bagged, and hes in the process of a body drop right now, its going to be soo nice when its done, but its a project.

Old 03-20-2007, 08:02 AM
2nd Gear

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2427913

Old 03-20-2007, 08:12 AM
2nd Gear

Nice, especially for a work in progress. My buddy back home in Missouri has a 93 ext cab S10 we just redid last summer. Shaved, the antennea, handles, body lines, whole rear tailgate, tail lights, fuel door. We painted it Sunset Orange Metallic off the C6 Corvette. It turned out great. He wins trophies at car shows all the time w/ it now. He's in the process of body dropping and baggging it now. He's almost tuckin 20's now, w/ 5" drop.

Old 03-20-2007, 08:17 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: scg87

Nice, especially for a work in progress. My buddy back home in Missouri has a 93 ext cab S10 we just redid last summer. Shaved, the antennea, handles, body lines, whole rear tailgate, tail lights, fuel door. We painted it Sunset Orange Metallic off the C6 Corvette. It turned out great. He wins trophies at car shows all the time w/ it now. He's in the process of body dropping and baggging it now. He's almost tuckin 20's now, w/ 5" drop.
joe will be laying frame and tucking 20's. it will be crazy.i do my car thing, he does his, lol
i just bought him a heater from summit for his birthday, it should be here anyday, since he had to get rid of the factory heatercore, and blower motor. i just couldnt believe when he cut that truck in half, i was like, do what you got to do, lol

Old 03-20-2007, 08:20 AM
2nd Gear

this be marcel >> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2187244

and thisis sally >> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/388062

Quick Reply: If you couldnt have an AUDI, what would you drive?