Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

If you could steal any car...

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2006, 12:55 AM
1st Gear
Default If you could steal any car...

Ok guys I'm bored and my mind likes to wander, and while doing so I thought of this.

If you could steal 1 car in the world and and get away with it completely, which car would it be? It can be any car, concept or not, old, new, as specific or general as you want. ANYTHING! I'm just curious.

Now I know I could have said "If you could have any car in the world, what would it be?" Well to me that's a lame *** question. It would be more exhilerating to boost a car. So when you're thinking about this question, visualize it. Think about your blood pumping and your heart racing. Maybe the cops found you and you're on a chase, but of course you get away in the end, however you don't know that at the time.

You can make up an entire story about how it all happend if you're creative, or you can simply post which car and possibly why. The creative detailed answers would be more fun to read though! =)

When I decided which car I wanna boost, I'll make up a good story for everyone.

Now put those imaginations to work!

Old 05-15-2006, 01:36 AM
Default RE: If you could steal any car...

Probly id have to say the new SLR... maby my friends dads haha, sneak into his garage, and just steal it, however that would never happen... not to mention against all of my morals... should work for the things you have, nothings worse than a handout

...FYI, hate to say it but this should be in off topic

Old 05-15-2006, 01:42 AM
1st Gear

Yes I know morals this morals that but remember we're throwing morals to the wind for this one =) And ya I know it should be off topic but most of the posts here are all the same and I figured we'd get away from all the newb questions and bashing on ateurv8 with this thread.

Old 05-15-2006, 01:43 AM
1st Gear

McLaren...hands down. I'd take it from that snobby british *** on top gear.

and yes, off topic

Old 05-15-2006, 01:45 AM
Site Moderator

first of all, this should be posted in OT.
second of all, i wouldnt steal anything even if i could get away with it, because it is imoral and i believe that one day i will be judged based on my actions in life. I have had a car stolen and it isnt fun, though im sure it was intoxicatingly "exhilerating" for the thief... Bored people with wandering minds often find themselves behind bars. Now Im sorry that I had to take a whiz in your cherio's, but if this was in OT where it should be, i may not have had such motivation to ignite you.

Old 05-15-2006, 01:47 AM
2nd Gear

I agree, working for your possessions is a ton more satisfying. But, if I could steal one car it would have to be a TVR Sagaris or 997 GT3.

Old 05-15-2006, 01:49 AM

ORIGINAL: onepoint8tee

first of all, this should be posted in OT.
second of all, i wouldnt steal anything even if i could get away with it, because it is imoral and i believe that one day i will be judged based on my actions in life. I have had a car stolen and it isnt fun, though im sure it was intoxicatingly "exhilerating" for the thief... Bored people with wandering minds often find themselves behind bars. Now Im sorry that I had to take a whiz in your cherio's, but if this was in OT where it should be, i may not have had such motivation to ignite you.
hahaha

in agreement with the immoral aspect

Old 05-15-2006, 01:49 AM

Take it to OT, you'll get more animated responses.

Old 05-15-2006, 01:53 AM
1st Gear

Well that sucks that you can't play along. This is a competely hypathetical thread. That means that we're saying what if you weren't judged. And you don't have to steal it from any one person, it could be from the production line brand new or whatever. Yes this should be in the off topic board, but all the threads here are mostly just the same questions over and over again so why not mix it up a little bit?

But fine to make it on topic we'll do this. Say you drove you're Audi A4 with a partner, maybe a monkey(for those of you who know Dane Cook), to go boost a car and you boosted the car while the monkey, or your partner, or whatever/whomever you want, is right behind you in the A4. Lets just say hypatheticaly the A4 can keep up with whatever car you boost lol.

Old 05-15-2006, 02:00 AM
Site Moderator

Id prefer that the monkey do the boosting, and ill just be the accomplice.

Quick Reply: If you could steal any car...