Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

I want a gun!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2010, 11:27 PM
Default I want a gun!!!!

OMFG, I fuggin hate my wife, shes costing me more money than I got the car for. Well I went to replace the rear pads since I couldnt see any part of the pad left at all from eyeballing (wearever silvers since its wifeys car). Well the gd boot/piston is seized so now I have to buy a rebuild kit and hoping I can break the rust off the piston with a wire wheel.

Me and my mechanic talked and decided to just say F it and rebuild all the calipers and replace all the lines to SS that way we know its going to be decent since me and the wifey are going to drive this till the wheels fall off.

I swear the more im tinkering around with this car the more im regretting the purchase. Im replacing the pads/rotors/rebuild calipers/lines, just from a simple wheel removal. Uggg I swear 4k gone now and hopefully knock on wood I wont find anything else wrong as I do the tune-ups to get it up to my standards and reliability. At least I have a friend that is getting me all new shoes for 260 (continentals all touring tires and brand new fuel injectors-these are free) Also found out the weird turbo boosting (I have the 12v v6 na) sound was a exhaust leak so new cat back exhaust will be going on to eliminate that!

Its sad cuz I really do like this car it was just a stupid purchase and I should have looked a lot better and not listen to my wife (we all know what the woman says go's!) After I get the brakes done im getting the timing belt maintenance done (thank god ive got another 20k miles to get that done). Hopefully after I get that done nothign else will go wrong (knock on wood) and I can start to actually upgrade parts and get the interior done and other things cosmetically!

Lol sorry for my rant but gd AUDI has made me mad!

Old 08-16-2010, 12:04 AM
1st Gear

Sorry, but what was the point of posting that?

Old 08-16-2010, 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by underglow450
Sorry, but what was the point of posting that?
because i fukin can, if your going to be a douche dont even fukin post. Others have read my previous post with my car and have posted better post than yours and offered support and sympathy.

YOU MY FRIEND ARE A DICK!

Old 08-16-2010, 12:17 AM
1st Gear

Lol, No!
You took that the wrong way!
I'm not trying to be rude!
You answered my question tho.

Old 08-16-2010, 12:18 AM
1st Gear

Well better off taking your anger out on the forums then on your wife.

Old 08-16-2010, 12:47 AM
1st Gear

should have got her a honda. they last through anything and are usually cheap to repair...

if your complaining about money, you shouldnt have gotten an audi. simple as that.

Originally Posted by underglow450
Well better off taking your anger out on the forums then on your wife.
very true

Old 08-16-2010, 01:19 AM
2nd Gear

You guys need to really back off and stop being ******** to the guy,people that have problems with their Audi's,have a right to rant.

The last thing they need are ******** that have perfectly working Audi's,posting on their thread,making unsympathetic remarks like"you shouldn't have bought a Audi if you can't afford the repair costs"that's not the point of most people's frustration.

They can afford it,but it doesn't mean its not a pain in the *** and makes people angry that these cars break down so often,even with proper maintenance. Don't post on their thread,if all you want to do is instigate.

Now i am going to say something,that should have been said in the first place....hey man,hang in there,i hope things work out,after you have done all your upgrades,good luck

Old 08-16-2010, 01:40 AM
1st Gear

I agree, He didn't want to buy the car his wife did.
Now hes stuck dealing with her problems,

I don't need to be called an ******* for simply asking why he posted this?
I found out.
Because he wants to get his anger out.

Thats all i was trying to figure out.
I spent 5k on my car when i bought it and within the next month i spent 1200$ in repairs and parts needed for it.
I know what it feels like.

Unfortunately thats what everyone know about Audi's and VW's they cost quite a bit to keep up.

Old 08-16-2010, 01:45 AM
2nd Gear

Alight man,sorry about the ******* comment,i just don't like to see someone get dirt,thrown in their eye,when their down.

Old 08-16-2010, 01:48 AM
1st Gear

Its cool, I feel sorry for him.
Plus seeing as he just bought the car for her.
All i can say is hang in there and if you ever have a question theres so many knowledgeable people on here.
They won't let you down.