Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

i want everyone's honest opinion.

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2006, 08:02 PM
Administrator
Default RE: i want everyone's honest opinion.

ORIGINAL: pturbo

ORIGINAL: KiloByte

No, I have no sympathy to those who refuse to put on a rubber because they want it to "feel better." What a shitty exscuse.
That part is over with now. We are now discussing what comes after. We've got you marked down as having "no sympathy", so let's move on.
well put

Brain have u talked to her family maybe show that you can support the child and u cant give it a good life and its gonna be the death of both of you, im sure her family aint handling it well either

Old 03-10-2006, 08:04 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: pturbo

ORIGINAL: KiloByte

No, I have no sympathy to those who refuse to put on a rubber because they want it to "feel better." What a shitty exscuse.
That part is over with now. We are now discussing what comes after. We've got you marked down as having "no sympathy", so let's move on.
Fine then. And for all you guys who keep bringing up her faimily, he already said they are quote "stoked" about it!

Old 03-10-2006, 08:14 PM
4th Gear

Thats nice, now the stfu.

Old 03-10-2006, 08:19 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: audiboy1618

Thats nice, now the stfu.
Lol relax man, in the topic he wanted everyone's "honest" opinion and I gave it to him, no need to get all pissy about it.

Old 03-10-2006, 08:25 PM
5th Gear

i know this thread is going to cause a lot of people to think i'm a total *******...i'm really not, i'm a good guy. (would you believe i was actually an eagle scout?) i don't want to toot my own horn but i know i'm a damn good person. this whole situation is more stressful than most of you guys could ever imagine

suite, she doesn't care about how difficult it is to support a child through college because she's not a college-bound person...she works at verizon answering phones and she has no plans for the future, other than having a cute little baby to play with..at first she told me not to worry about it, that she wanted to take care of it herself with no help from me, then she slowly realized that it would be IMPOSSIBLE for her to do that (i told her that the first day i found out she was pregnant), and now....she won't be going to any university, and she could care less about my own plans...so, yes i'm sure she knows, but i don't think she cares.

abacab, jazz, i really appreciate your input...you guys are both oldER (NOT old ) and i really need more peoples' perspectives like yours...my dad is the only oldER person i had to talk about stuff like this and we haven't spoken for about 5 years now...

Old 03-10-2006, 08:28 PM
Administrator

we all kno you a good guy Brian

Old 03-10-2006, 08:32 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: PandaXpress

Brain have u talked to her family maybe show that you can support the child and u cant give it a good life and its gonna be the death of both of you, im sure her family aint handling it well either
her family is actually handling it very well...if it wasn't for her mom i know i could've convinced her to get an abortion...like i said, her two YOUNGER sisters both have kids (one has one daughter, the other has two daughters), 2 of which were born out of wedlock, so this is nothing new for them.

Old 03-10-2006, 08:35 PM
Administrator

that sucks man damn all i can say i hope something comes up for you

Old 03-10-2006, 08:38 PM

I hate to say it but unprotected sex gives the results you have no one else to blame really, the TV has given enough warnings and im sure your school has too "to be forewarned is to be foretold" if she wont have an abortion and the child is yours you have to live with it, its not the end of the world you know at least you will be a father where many don't have that luxury its a tough life mate

Old 03-10-2006, 08:42 PM
2nd Gear

Hmmm, this lawsuit is interesting and I would agree that if a woman tricked a man into getting her pregnant just to have a baby that financial help should not be expected from the father. But guys cannot just expect any woman would want to go have an abortion. Regardless of any belief it is not freakin day at the salon to go have a doctor remove life from you. The sad thing is that you will never know that. You won’t ever look down at your baby and think what a jackass you sounded like when you found he was going to be born. How you wish he was dead instead of taking his first steps towards you with some goofy smile on his face. As a woman I would definitely not want help from you and I would agree to terminate any rights you had.

I don’t think the lawsuit will do anything for you because you would have to prove that she intended to get pregnant because you both had the choice of protection. Do the paternity test and if the baby is yours then get a lawyer. You can do testing before the baby is born through amniocentesis or CVS, just google it. You are not child anymore and usually the surprises that change the path of your life make you a better person.
And I have no idea if I am pro-life or pro-choice. I just think that you should definitely wait until the baby is born before you make a decision this important.

And I don’t think you are an *******.

Quick Reply: i want everyone's honest opinion.