Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

i want everyone's honest opinion.

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2006, 06:53 PM
18T
4th Gear
Default RE: i want everyone's honest opinion.

get a test test test

Old 03-10-2006, 06:56 PM
1st Gear

Just a thought but do you really want a girl raising your child alone? I think that the kid will need someone like you to guide him so he/she doesn't end up in a similar situation later on in life. Maybe you made a mistake but don't punish the kid for it, he or she needs you.

Old 03-10-2006, 07:06 PM
1st Gear

Lets give him the opportunity to determine if its his baby before we throw guilt trips at him.
I understand your point.
ORIGINAL: TheHolyGhost

Just a thought but do you really want a girl raising your child alone? I think that the kid will need someone like you to guide him so he/she doesn't end up in a similar situation later on in life. Maybe you made a mistake but don't punish the kid for it, he or she needs you.

Old 03-10-2006, 07:07 PM
Senior Administrator

And, AFTER you get a test (which you WILL get, right? It's the simplest way out of this jam, rilly), all you really have to do is listen to that little voice in your head... You know, the one that always reminds you to tuck in BEFORE you zip up... Yeah! That one. THAT voice will tell you how you should behave so as to NOT spend nights tossin & turnin... Whatever THAT voice says, DOIT!!! But, first, GET THE FRIKKIN TEST!!! don't make me come up there (wherever tha phukg you are)

Old 03-10-2006, 07:09 PM
1st Gear

Haha, obviously, if it isn't his kid then most of this thread is a moot point lol. But this girl does not seem to be the type of girl who should be raising a kid on her own considering she seems to want to use it more as a novelty item to show off to her friend than anything else. Couldn't she just have bought a prada bag or something?

Old 03-10-2006, 07:29 PM
2nd Gear

You know...it is not all your responsibility...she was there to.....and sad to admit in this day and age...you are not alone in not wrapiing up first...unfortunately it happens a lot.

Ok... it sounds like you are totally on the 'lets make sure I am the father' boat....good!

Next...if the out come is that you are it...give yourself some time to process all this before you make a decision on what to do. Right now it sounds like you are ready to run for the hills. Hey that is probably a pretty logical, self preservation tactic. I mean your whole world could be turned upside down..I don't care how stand up a guy is...it is pretty natural to at least consider this approach.

But don't get stuck on that first re-action. Talk to people about this...continue to give it serious thought ( I know you are)....and like AWD said...I think you will find what you should do will come to you.

Old 03-10-2006, 07:51 PM
4th Gear

Kilobyte(*******)- Shape up or ship out, dick.

brian, i feel for you big time. I didnt sleep for 2 weeks straight becuase i was in the same situation as yourself. All i can tell you is do what you think is right. I know at my age, at the point i am in my life, i am in no way ready to raise a child. My adivce is try to get her to put it up for adoption. Unfortuanltly, it sounds like it would be the best choice. Id be glad to talk to ya about it on aim rozbob1 8, or if you just ever want someone to talk about it with.

Old 03-10-2006, 07:53 PM
Administrator

KiloByte give it up man

Old 03-10-2006, 07:56 PM
2nd Gear

No, I have no sympathy to those who refuse to put on a rubber because they want it to "feel better." What a shitty exscuse.

Old 03-10-2006, 08:00 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: KiloByte

No, I have no sympathy to those who refuse to put on a rubber because they want it to "feel better." What a shitty exscuse.
That part is over with now. We are now discussing what comes after. We've got you marked down as having "no sympathy", so let's move on.

Quick Reply: i want everyone's honest opinion.