Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

I used to be a disapointed Key buyer...

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2006, 12:24 AM
Senior Administrator
Default I used to be a disapointed Key buyer...

...THEN I met my good friend John.

NO, this isn't SPAM, so you gets NO points (see spam jumpers thread for details...)

So, I'm looking for a second key for my car, right? Kind of a backup, just in case, kinda thing. I've had experiences similiar to DJSpeil's, except mine was with a couple of eBayers. Said their product had a transponder, but it dint... But lets PLEASE not open that recent wound, again, OK?

Long story short, I found a guy who DELIVERS what he promises. At least, he did for me, and I ain't nobody special, so he's prolly a stand up guy, based on my experiences, of course. His eBay store can be found at: http://stores.ebay.com/Keyless-Remotes-For-Less-in-CA

He bent over backwards to reassure me that HIS product was able to deliver what it's supposed to (and, it DID, which is why I'm recommending him). I invited him to swing by and check out our forums. he may even register and join in our happy spot... Maybe not. Up to him. What I CAN tell you is that he did alright by me. BTW, my interactions with John started WAY before BF & DJ had yheir grief-stricken moment, but I didn't want to say anytyhing about MY key until I had a chance to verify it was what he said it was, which I did today, after having it for a week (I was busy doing things. Ummm... DJ...).

So, I'm putting my rep, such as it is, on the line to tell you that this guy stands behind his product. If you need a blank remote, check him out. Of course, you STILL hafta find someone to cut it for ya Which I was able to do at this local place called Baldino's. If you're local to teh metro DC area, they charged me $30.00 to cut my blank. That, plus my key cost (I won't say how much I paid, which leave John free to charge you more, or less, than he charged me. It's HIS business, so it's HIS business, IMHO) saved me $$$ John even provides programing instructions for those of you too retarded to do a search for them, on AF

Old 05-07-2006, 09:43 PM
Senior Administrator
Default RE: I used to be a disapointed Key buyer...

I forgot to mention, if you wanted to contact John without going thriugh eBay (he tells me he can give you guys better deals outside of eBay), you can email him directly at: overnightremotes@gmail.com Mention that you got his contact info from Troy, or AT_Jazz@yahoo.com (both are ME, in case you're wondering). I get no $$$, no kickbacks from John. Just passing on a good contact for a good deal on remotes...