Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

I think I've been had

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2008, 06:12 PM
Senior Administrator
Default RE: I think I've been had

there is a member on here who is out west(ish), and might enjoy teh challenge. PM me and I'll let you know who teh member is (member may not want it known that member is on teh trail, so we keep it private, right!). NO guarantee they will or will not want to get involved, but it won't cost you anything to ASK, true?

long time members know who I'm talking about, and we'll leave it at that.

Old 01-28-2008, 01:03 PM
1st Gear

Just got a PM from the guy who I thought ripped me off. He said he just got the money order and he's just waiting for Stasis to send him the gift card. Now I feel like a horrible human being for accusing him of such a terrible thing.

Old 01-28-2008, 01:15 PM
Senior Administrator

hold onto that retraction until you have yoru card IN HAND. Odds are your seller happened to swing by the OT and say your post. Doesn't mean you were wrong, or right, YET!!!

Old 01-28-2008, 01:31 PM
2nd Gear

We should trip and beat him with his own shoes!! Good luck man, so far it looks bad.

Old 01-28-2008, 02:15 PM
1st Gear

Next time ask the person to list the item for auction on Ebay with a buy it now and make the payment through paypal so you have some re-course if they take your money. Not that it'll guarantee you won't get ripped off, but at least it'll give you some way to attempt to hold them accountable if they don't follow through.