Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

I run my own business

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2020, 06:18 AM
1st Gear
Default I run my own business

I run my own business and we need a customer support service

Old 10-22-2020, 06:23 AM
1st Gear

send me direct message

Old 10-22-2020, 06:48 AM
1st Gear

hello I have a streaming platform business and it is growing rapidly. My site needed customer support and my colleague recommended a customer care outsourcing that provides similar services . I turned to them and we are currently working together. The site provides services of custommer support by experienced team that will answer on all the questions

Old 12-01-2020, 09:54 AM
1st Gear

Business development is about stimulating growth, mainly by finding new partnerships, customer categories and lines of business. It's like being an explorer looking for opportunities even before the map was drawn. Let's list the main stages of the business development cycle with new partners: search for new strategic relationships; exploring mutually beneficial opportunities; development and signing of the initial agreement; implementation of cooperation; identification of the broader potential from this cooperation.

Old 12-01-2020, 02:04 PM
1st Gear

This question is really interesting. There are a lot of different ways and strategies how you can do it. It depends on many factors, such as a kind of business, a platform where you want to develop it, etc. I think that Instagram is good for all kinds of business, really. You can make successful business page with a help of linked in bio . In my opinion, it can helps to do your business page really successful and convenient for communication with your customers

Old 12-04-2020, 08:18 AM
1st Gear

There is a huge amount of work we could transfer to the outsourced services. They help us to focus on more significant tasks. I found a great company which offers advanced and the latest innovative tools of customer support service wow24-7.io. They help me increase sales, experts know how to cater for customer's needs! They created multiple call centers from scratch depending on the needs of the company! This is a great option to reduce costs, especially when it became difficult to maintain your large team during the crisis.

Old 12-13-2020, 02:01 PM
1st Gear

Own business is cool field. It is cool, to develop own company and get own income. But you must to understand that it is not easy to do it, because you should to develop always and make your company better. It is hard work

Old 12-14-2020, 12:38 PM
1st Gear

It is a good decision. I think we live in a time of innovative technologies and using it will be good for your business. In my opinion, it is important to find really good company in this sphere for getting good results. I would like to recommend you https://nerdzlab.com/ . You can see their works. I am sure you will like it

Old 12-26-2020, 01:14 PM
1st Gear

thank you for this topic

Old 08-19-2021, 06:28 AM
Banned

This is probably very difficult.

Quick Reply: I run my own business