Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

I really need to vent, so bear with me...

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 12:24 AM
Legal Moderator
Default I really need to vent, so bear with me...

First off sorry for the language in here. If you are offended by strong and offensive (plus politically motivated) language, DONT'T READ!!!!

Does anybody else realize obama is a ******* celebrity? He is treated like chris brown on the major networks. I cant stand this **** anymore. He was a ******* freshmen senator that somehow got elected as my/our head of state. He has nothing going for him. I could be a better president. The only reason he got voted in is because he was the first serious black canidate. And dont go thinking im racist. Far from it. If Condelizza was up for pres, she would have my vote in an instant. Even Colin Powell... But that guy?! I would like to punch him in that face!
His bailout idea is absolutely ****! (believe me, even though i make ronny look like hillary clinton, i was, and am still against, bush's bailout plan. it simply isnt capitalism!)
sorry for the anger but i needed to say something to somebody. whether or not you support my statement, i would appreciate a response. i am a political science major and absolutely love to talk politics.

Old 04-08-2009, 12:53 AM
4th Gear

Hmmm... I'll try to say this in the tone of language that perhaps you'll best understand, mate...

You're a ******* political science major???

Mate, you don't know squat.

You say he was a freshman Senator - so what? He also served in the Illinois Senate as well for eight ******* years.

So did Lincoln - who was only a freshman Representative for two only - then straight to the Presidency. Did that hinder him???

Celebrity?!?! ******* celebrity?!?!

Eisenhower was a war hero! Had parades in his honor in both Europe and America! He was loved by all for his actions and was a "celebrity" one of the chief reasons why the GOP of the time wanted him to run for President - as was George Washington, Andrew Jackson and JFK. Kennedy wrote a book that got him "celebrity" status. Did this hinder them as President?!?!

Obama was a Professor at the University of Chicago Law School teaching - guess ******* what!!! Constitutional law!?!?! For tweleve ******* years!!!

For a douchebag that claims to be a "poli-sci" major you don't know jack ******* **** of who you speak of, mate.

Your misguided anger over your own ignorance is laughable at best and extremely ******* sad at worst - for if you are a "poli-sci" major and you simply don't know who the **** you are talking about - god help our institutions of higher learning. If I was your parent I'd beat you with my empty checkbook because you just wasted my money sending your dumbass off to college!

Ahem - so if you want talk politics, mate, look throughout the OT section. Rants like yours just prove to all what little you truly know

Last edited by Palindari™; 04-08-2009 at 12:56 AM.
Old 04-08-2009, 01:03 AM
4th Gear

One last caveat...

You want to discuss something, mate, discuss it. Research your position. Know your subject matter. You may have a point of two about his bailout plan - but coming across as you did just makes you sound like you wear a tinfoil hat and Depends over your pants...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obama <- it's all there...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eisenhower <- read the "Entry into Politics" section
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_Lincoln
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_washington
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy

Old 04-08-2009, 01:18 AM
Administrator

Where is Audi90Quattro or whatever his screen name is??!

Old 04-08-2009, 01:31 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by kriptonik
Where is Audi90Quattro or whatever his screen name is??!
I haven't seen him in forever.....

Old 04-08-2009, 01:45 AM
3rd Gear

bear with you

now what?

Old 04-08-2009, 02:05 AM
4th Gear

Think he gave up on all us "liberal" Obama lovers...lol... or perhaps he wisened up and is being the the father he needs to be

Old 04-08-2009, 02:14 AM
Legal Moderator

sorry for the response but im drunk and in bed with a chew....
first off, you, palindari, say the word "mate" so often i would think you are either australian or english, either of which would render your opinion invalid because you are not under America's law. Assuming you are a resident of the United States of America...

George Washington, one of the Founding Fathers, advised against factions (aka polictial parties) because they created tension among those in the First Continental Congress and only limited himself to two terms as president as a precident (the only time this precident was broken was by FDR [in war time, which will play a large role later on in this write-up]).
As far as Eisenhower and Lincolin go, they are both war-time presidents, which basically allow them to do whatever they want to with congressional approval. Nobody wants to **** with the president during wartime as per the United States Constitution, Article II, Section II.
President Kennedy is another example of one of those "celebrity" presidencies. He was young and impressionable (and a freshman senator to boot!) and how did his presidency end up? (need i say?)
The fact is Obama has a lack of experience and is not qualified for the position. He blew up in the media. I mean for Christ sake, he is in every ******* rap song and I am ******* tired of it! He needs to go back to the Illionis State Legislature where he belongs for another decade before he should even have the ability to graduate to U.S. Senate.
And for the kicker, it might have been a while since you were in college (if you ever were), but the second you site wikipedia as a source in a paper or speech, that, my friend, is an instant FAIL!!!!!

Old 04-08-2009, 02:16 AM
Legal Moderator

Burn!

Old 04-08-2009, 02:21 AM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by redline380
sorry for the response but im drunk and in bed with a chew....
first off, you, palindari, say the word "mate" so often i would think you are either australian or english, either of which would render your opinion invalid because you are not under America's law. Assuming you are a resident of the United States of America...

Quick Reply: I really need to vent, so bear with me...