Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

I pose a question to you.

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2008, 07:26 PM
5th Gear
Default I pose a question to you.

Your friend or his/her significant other approaches you with an invite for a 3 way. (2 guys, 1 girl). She's hot, but she's married to your friend of a few years.

Do you accept? Why, or why not?

BTW, yes, this was posed to me tonight, and believe it or not, same situation was presented to me a couple years ago by ANOTHER friend and his wife.

I have a personal rule about the number of exposed dicks allowed in a room, and that happens to be ONE, so old experience was a negatory, and this experience will be too, unless they get me really drunk and more or less take advantage of my reckless state. Same thing happens with dancing, I can only be convinced to when Im smashed.

(BTW, she's REALLY hot).

Old 12-29-2008, 07:29 PM
2nd Gear

dont do it dude...only 2 chicks 1 dick. not the other way around. thats just asking for accidental (or intentional) dick to dick contact. NOT COOL!

Old 12-29-2008, 07:34 PM
5th Gear

I hear its not gay unless the ***** touch.

Yeah, unless I was making money off the video, I don't think I'll ever be up for tag teaming a chick like that.

Part Two question:

Say he said, ok, you can screw my wife one on one. Would you sex up a friends wife?

I almost think I'd put some consideration into it if it was someone I didn't know, but its a little too personal when you're dealing with friends.

Funny, because I was just ranting this afternoon, What ever happened to friends with benefits?

I should have directed my rant a little more, What ever happened to SINGLE friends with benefits.

Old 12-29-2008, 07:39 PM
2nd Gear

lmao. yea dont even go one on one. hey may be cool with it now but in the future when it really hits him and their horniness goes away, it could severely **** up your friendship. i say you just stay away from any sexual contact with them lol. if they really want it, heres some help: www.localhookupz.com

Old 12-29-2008, 07:41 PM
2nd Gear

btw opinions vary on that. some say its if the ***** touch. i personally think anything below the head is a call for a two shot combo to the chin.

Old 12-29-2008, 07:49 PM
5th Gear

so you'll swordfight, as long as nothing but the head makes contact? too much dude... too much info.

I was thinking about the after affect of screwing around with a relationship. I'd no longer be able to go over there and just chill.. it'd be weird.

No weirder than the night at the pub saturday though. Friends from the first time I was invited for a 3 way tried to hook me up with this chick. I didn't learn from the first time they attempted that.... This time, this chick had a 4 year old kid she wouldn't shut up about, and at one point during the night, pulled out the stretched out fat roll she never got rid of from being preggars 4 years ago, bragging "Not bad for having a kid" (I almost threw up in my mouth).
LAST time they tried to hook me up, I didn't quite hear my friend say, 'you don't have to worry about wearing a rubber'. Why he said that? She was a couple months preggars already. AND DRINKING at the bar (underage too).

WTF?!

Old 12-29-2008, 07:59 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by achTTung
so you'll swordfight, as long as nothing but the head makes contact? too much dude... too much info.

I was thinking about the after affect of screwing around with a relationship. I'd no longer be able to go over there and just chill.. it'd be weird.

No weirder than the night at the pub saturday though. Friends from the first time I was invited for a 3 way tried to hook me up with this chick. I didn't learn from the first time they attempted that.... This time, this chick had a 4 year old kid she wouldn't shut up about, and at one point during the night, pulled out the stretched out fat roll she never got rid of from being preggars 4 years ago, bragging "Not bad for having a kid" (I almost threw up in my mouth).
LAST time they tried to hook me up, I didn't quite hear my friend say, 'you don't have to worry about wearing a rubber'. Why he said that? She was a couple months preggars already. AND DRINKING at the bar (underage too).

WTF?!
nice. that pretty much covered every bad scenario you could possibly be in. only thing missing is the midget wanting to get in on you. btw there's a half second contact rule, anything more than that is lights out. sorry to disappoint you . but i had a bad incident this weekend with a chick my boy tried to hook me up with. he's dying for me to cheat on my gf. so I start tlking to her. apparently she did (prolly still does) drinking, smoking (ciggs and weed), coke, heroine, and ecstasy. and if that wasnt enough of a turn off, she starts telling me how her brother is a coke head dropping out of community college, ran her parents up $30,000 in debt. she wants to drop out cause all her former friends thinks shes a drug addict. then to top it off, starts telling me about the cyst that grew in her right breast after her nipple piercing got infected. she went into deep detail. I threw up in my mouth. thank god I love my gf enough not to cheat on her.

Old 12-29-2008, 09:47 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

maybe it would just be better to watch.

Old 12-29-2008, 09:53 PM
Tech Guru

Originally Posted by achTTung
I hear its not gay unless the ***** touch.

Yeah, unless I was making money off the video, I don't think I'll ever be up for tag teaming a chick like that.

Part Two question:

Say he said, ok, you can screw my wife one on one. Would you sex up a friends wife?

I almost think I'd put some consideration into it if it was someone I didn't know, but its a little too personal when you're dealing with friends.

Funny, because I was just ranting this afternoon, What ever happened to friends with benefits?

I should have directed my rant a little more, What ever happened to SINGLE friends with benefits.
THAT can be a hairy situation. ABORT DIVE! ABORT DIVE! What if she ends up liking you better than her hubby?

Old 12-29-2008, 09:56 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by airguard350
THAT can be a hairy situation. ABORT DIVE! ABORT DIVE! What if she ends up liking you better than her hubby?
my point exactly

Quick Reply: I pose a question to you.