Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

I need some advice

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2005, 09:52 PM
Default I need some advice

OK so i have been dating thsi girl for the past 3 and some months. I never really thought about breaking up but now i have been, alot. Also its winter formal time an di told someone i have a girlfriend and she became sad and i have now found out that she is not asking someone. This is not one of those girls that would do something like this. I have also really liked here all last year but she was in a relationship until summer. I hear from her friend alot about me and her blah blah so i think there could be something there. I think the spark will my gf is getting dull. What do i do? I was thinking of talking to the other girl and telling her i really like her and all. Seeing what she says to me,a nd telling her taht i would leave my gf b/c there not much there any more. What do i do? Also the girls attend different schools so i dont have to worry about that. Please help, im confused and ...

Old 12-16-2005, 10:01 PM
Administrator
Default RE: I need some advice

2 differnent school huh
the old me would of just try both gurls at the same time
then see which one was better and stick wit that one

but u kno if the fires burnin out and u dont wanna try to get it goin again
just let her go and move on, no point in leadin her on
your just wasting your time and hers
if u have feelins for the other gurl id say go for it, but remember dating close friends
can be a great thing and a bad thing if u break up wit her

Old 12-16-2005, 10:06 PM
4th Gear

As much fun as it is to play with 2 at a time, i have found you are better off on picking the one you are really interested in. You are young apg, unless you really find one you want, don't let anything become to serios.

btw- Don't grow attatched unless you think there is really something there, thats when it can get bad.

Old 12-16-2005, 10:51 PM

yea i understand what panda and audiboy havce said. I am only young once and i am only a senior once. THis girl is a not a close friend more of someone i talk to but dont really do stuff with. A classmate that i enjoy talking to about many things. It wouldnt be much to ruin but it would be alot of gain if it would work out. PLus i am tired of dating a girl from a different school. Especially since all she does is study. she never wnats to go out, just hang out at home (not bad once in a while but i like to party). This other girl i could see partying with. Thanks with for the help. I think i know what i need to do. Put it all out there and see where it goes.

Old 12-17-2005, 02:00 AM

Wow, welcome to the girl problem forums. We should start a whole new topic under "All Forums" for this kind of thing. I would take Panda's and Audiboys advice. I'm 18 and learned that becoming attached can hurt a lot. Hang in with her for a while and try to see if it can be sparked up again. If all fails, tell it to her the way it is, like someone just said, don't lead her on. If theres someone there that you think something can happen with, no point in denying that one. See if it can be resparked, if not you gotta do what you gotta do. I can personally tell you I know its a bitch and a half..... girls.

Old 12-17-2005, 03:07 PM

OK well last night i (by accident) told my GF how i was feeling. That it felt like nothing was there nemore. She said she knew what i meant. I think i will give it one last go but if not then ...

Old 12-17-2005, 03:40 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: FezA4

Wow, welcome to the girl problem forums. We should start a whole new topic under "All Forums" for this kind of thing.
No ****. We need Dr. Phil around here lately.

I concur with Panda, audiboy and Fez.

Old 12-17-2005, 03:49 PM
2nd Gear

OK well last night i (by accident) told my GF how i was feeling. That it felt like nothing was there nemore. She said she knew what i meant. I think i will give it one last go but if not then ...

sounds to me like you gotta ask her if she'd be into a threesome! both of you sound bored, and I'm sure another chick might be that "added" spark you need.

Old 12-17-2005, 06:25 PM
4th Gear

i hate that, as soon as i get in a relationship with someone, a girl i had a crush on comes onto me. i just dont understand girls. i donno what to tell ya.if u wanna breka up with her go for it. but i wouldnt do it for the other girl though

Old 12-17-2005, 08:37 PM
5th Gear

Yeah don't tell the new girl that you will break up with your gf... I think your gf deserves to hear that before this new girl...

I mean seriously... so you tell new girl "i'll break up with my gf for you" and then she says "no not interested" then what? You stick with your current girl? Haha... just break up with her. 3 months... don't waste any more of her time.

Quick Reply: I need some advice