Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

I lol'd

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 11:14 PM
5th Gear

miki that gif is from a jackie chan movie. i don't think the kid's dad or whoever thought about if the dude was mentally retarded or not. all he saw was his kid being kicked and bang goes the fist.

Old 10-28-2008, 11:29 PM
4th Gear

kicking the kid was totally uncalled for, i would have punched the guy too.

Old 10-29-2008, 12:47 AM

Originally Posted by Bogie
^Nah, I could never punch a guy with down syndrome like that guy got hit, even if he did wig out and kick a kid. Maybe some retards can't help it? Bad situation though...
I wouldn't purposely puch a DS kid......but in that situaton I dont think he figured it out until he dropped him.

Old 10-29-2008, 02:02 AM
SoCal Crew Member

Originally Posted by GHETTOxWHITExBOY
I wouldn't purposely puch a DS kid......but in that situaton I dont think he figured it out until he dropped him.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking as well. No one is going to take the time to weigh out whether or not it's right to punch this guy, if he does or doesn't have some handicap that leaves him in a gray area... he kicked a kid, and got clocked for it. Hopefully that dude isn't handicapped enough to not learn anything from that little encounter.