Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

I knew Oprah was a wacko...but this takes the cake

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2009, 02:50 AM
1st Gear
Default I knew Oprah was a wacko...but this takes the cake

I worked at the Cartier in Chicago and she made the store close and have the employee's stay late because she did not want to deal with customers...so says her press agent over the phone too our security team. She came in with her body guards who looked like they just came from a Black Panther Rally. Everyone who worked there thought she was a total B*TCH...by the end of the night....we were all correct.

I personally think she went off the deep end...oh yeah..she support's Obama...hmmm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW4LLwkgmqA&NR=1

Old 01-31-2009, 07:35 AM
Administrator

I hate seeing abuse of the "little people" by someone with money, influence, or whatever. Stop being an ******* and treat others decently - she came from a humble background but apparently has forgotten.

Old 01-31-2009, 10:49 AM
2nd Gear

She sucks man...totally biased and such a fake. Anyone hear about her mom racking up a shitload of debt, then Oprah helping her mom sue the credit card company for giving her mom a credit card when she "shouldn't have been allowed to have it?" What a joke.

Old 02-01-2009, 10:58 AM
1st Gear

If you are going to criticize Oprahs beliefs, you should see this about Sarah Palins church.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKkoRbtCqEY
And the scary thing about that is that she would have been in the White House, not supporting a candidate. I think this should have been covered more in the election.

What she did in the store is ridiculous, but she isn't the only celeb by far to have a store closed just for them. I bet even ones that supported McCain do that too.

Old 02-01-2009, 11:47 AM
1st Gear

^^^^Wow! Audi 90Sport Quattro, everytime your Bush/bin Laden lovin' little fingers get ta typin' you prove yourself to be quite ignorant . Where was your passion for america when the last administration clearly was working to destroy our nation. You must know that technically the United States sovereignty was eliminated when Bush signed us into the NAU? That is the most blatant form of treason commited upon our country since its inception.

Go and not only read, but try to comprehend and understand what was being said in The Declaration of Independence and The Constitution of the United States. (I actually keep little pamphlets containing those documents in the trunk of my car for so called "Patriots" such as yourself)

You see Audi 90SportQuattro someday you may be clear headed enough to see that Barak Obama has a blatantly high reverence for the Constitution whereas Bush knowingly and willfully set out to destroy our country by destroying The Constitution and all of its protections for we the people.

In short, if you would like to continue spewing your ignorance, feel free it is your right. Should you ever feel like injecting any intelligence whatsoever into your political b.s. read those two defining documents first. Who know's, your eyes may start to see through the fog that has been blinding you and you could end up on the right side of history.

Oh, yeah Oprah sucks blah blah blah.

Last edited by krystallbluea4; 02-01-2009 at 09:36 PM. Reason: TO COMBAT IGNORANCE
Old 02-01-2009, 12:56 PM
1st Gear

Whoa kyrstalblue...take some deep longs breaths there....

I don't really care for celebrities at all. I know some are decent, but for the most part they think just cause they have money that thier opinion somehow matters more than others.

Last edited by Audi311; 02-01-2009 at 12:57 PM. Reason: bleah
Old 02-01-2009, 01:13 PM
5th Gear

I think KrystalBlue is as tired of the OP's political agenda on this forum as the rest of us are. It's gettin old... we get it, you aren't a fan of Obama.
No matter how many times you say it (or how many super clever avatars you find), we're not going to believe that he's an effin' terrorist.

Old 02-01-2009, 02:51 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by headshok2002
I think KrystalBlue is as tired of the OP's political agenda on this forum as the rest of us are. It's gettin old... we get it, you aren't a fan of Obama.
No matter how many times you say it (or how many super clever avatars you find), we're not going to believe that he's an effin' terrorist.
+1......

Old 02-01-2009, 07:24 PM
4th Gear

+2!...

Old 02-01-2009, 11:59 PM
4th Gear

In one fell swoop you come across biased, racist and ignorant. And you had to throw in Obama - well, because you just can't let idiotic rants lay down without it right?

And to think your newborn will grow up with a father filled with such hatred... I hope you leave it outside, mate - life's too short to be subjected to that kind of lunacy...

Quick Reply: I knew Oprah was a wacko...but this takes the cake