Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

I have the WORST luck ever

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2007, 08:11 PM
5th Gear
Default I have the WORST luck ever

musta pissed off God or sumthin so this week has sucked hugantic ginormous elephant nuts. started out with someone hitting my rear bumper in the parking lot and taking off, followed shortly after by my computer crashing and ALL of my data getting lost (bout 140 gigs worth of info, quite a bit of which is non-replaceable) including all my notes so far this semester. i tried emailing my teachers explaining my situation but they couldn't give a flying *** (sans history teacher) so i failed all 3 of my tests this week and lost half a project which i had to spend all of last night re-doing (im on 3 days no sleep right now[&o]). then i bought a greddy FMIC off of b5200a4 (member on AF) for 450 bucks. i was gona get a godspeed one off ebay that woulda only costed 300 but i figured it was worth the extra 150 bucks to get a quality, thinner one. i sent the ***** the payment and he sends me the FMIC core and 1 motherfukin pipe....thats it.....no mounting hardware or the rest of the piping. what the *** am i gona do with 1 pipe??? now he's not responding to any of my attempts to reach him. then i go to run some errands the other day and SOMEBODY ELSE HIT MY FUKIN CAR! [:@][:'(][&o] this time it was a white car who decided to hit my front bumper and leave (i was parked in backwards.....which also seems to be against the rules on campus so along with the damage i got a nice little parking ticket sitting on the windshield too) im so fed up with all this bullshit right now

Old 02-13-2007, 08:20 PM
Default RE: I have the WORST luck ever

awww you poor sod and here is me thinking im having a bad time with the g/f shes got the allroad ( company car ) and I have a basic Audi ( cant mention what it is its secret but it has a diesel turbo in thereand total crap ) she flipped when I got the Lexus and not very happy when I mentioned the A8

Old 02-13-2007, 08:24 PM
1st Gear

sh11111111t bri and to think i was havin a bad week ........

saturday night drivin in to work , come up to a red light cruise nice and slow on the approach, a car in the left lane sat at the light so as it goes amber i give it a little gas so as to cruise right by!! NO some little boy racer he burys the pedal , and then swerves in to my lane causin me to hit the brakes& swerve to avoid him and clip" the kerb on the traffic island front end goes crunch as tyre /alloy hit kerb , i steer left and somethin dont feel to great !! he little kunt drives on !!!!!!!!!!
now it dont feel so hot and ill have to take it in to the shop !!!!

Old 02-13-2007, 08:35 PM

you were too slow I would have rammed the sod

Old 02-13-2007, 08:38 PM
1st Gear

i wasnt tryin to blow him off just not stop at a red on a empty road ... had the moter not felt a tad un clever i would have chased the little c*** round blackpool and stuck my foot in his mouth !!

i am hoping its only F d the tracking and / or tyre !!

Old 02-13-2007, 08:45 PM

sounds cool to me stuff the sod next time

Old 02-13-2007, 08:52 PM
3rd Gear

Just drink a bottle of your favorite liquor and you should be just fine.

Old 02-13-2007, 08:55 PM
1st Gear

yea well i recon / hope he maybe local !!! i have visions of a pug 206 gettin "really " forced off the road you know ..

Old 02-13-2007, 09:31 PM
5th Gear

damn man that really sucks hope your luck turns around

Old 02-13-2007, 09:34 PM
1st Gear

sucks ... well P d off ... what do recon the damage may be ... it seems to drive fairly ok but i just know through the wheel something is wrong ... i hope its not bent an alloy ? tyres were hard so .... ?

Quick Reply: I have the WORST luck ever