Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

I have nothing to do tonight ....

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2008, 08:04 PM
2nd Gear
Default I have nothing to do tonight ....

and my girlfriend is such a bitch she does'nt even want to go out. Me thinks it's time for a new GF. Just not happy anymore .... ya know?

Old 10-31-2008, 08:21 PM
6th Gear

not really have never been good at the whole relationship thing, but I do know that if a girl is being like that or killing guy time then she's done in my eyes. A few of my friends have GF's like that and they'll flake out on doing stuff because they need to go hang out with their GF and **** like that. If the GF can't let the boys be boys, then I don't want her as mine.

if that made sense.

However i do have places to go tonight so I probably won't be here much longer.

Old 10-31-2008, 08:26 PM
3rd Gear

Sucks man just go find a friend that will do something... but then again im in the same position as CAB. Although the way I see it unless she's out with her own friends tonight like a girls night out then if she doesn't to hang out then either you pissed her off or there's just something not right.

Old 10-31-2008, 08:32 PM

If you want her to "mysteriously disappear" I know a guy who knows a guy.... Just PM me....

Old 10-31-2008, 08:36 PM
4th Gear

^lol...

im stuck home doing homework.... fun... ugh

hopefully some one gives me a call and saves me...

Old 10-31-2008, 08:48 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by audi_n00b
If you want her to "mysteriously disappear" I know a guy who knows a guy.... Just PM me....
Pm sent .... LOL !!! Hey lets hook the two up, I've even tried to get her to go out with the girls but she doesn't want to because "she doesn't trust me" when SHE was the unfaithful one in the past. Now she thinks that's what I'm doing, screwing around, whatever I've tolerated enough, given up my friends enough and been bitched at enough where it's to the point that if I'm going to be accused of banging other girls. I might as well. Guys I can;t even go in the bathroom for longer than 10 minutes without her coming in. Checks my cell phone, sends messages to other girls on my myspace/facebook, logs onto AIM as me and pretends to be me messaging other girls, just straight up psycho ****. I actually asked her to leave a week ago and she said I would have to get her evicted. Are you serious? Why the **** stay somewhere where you are not welcome... I don't get it, it just blows my mind.

Old 10-31-2008, 09:29 PM

Just kick her to the curb and go out tonight by yourself.....there's plenty of chicks out there tonight lookin all trampy and wanting to party hard

Also you can always just pull some Eminen ****

Old 10-31-2008, 09:30 PM
Tech Guru

^^ Have the bitch evicted then. That is straight up psycho **** and you shouldn't have to put up with it. You could even go the childish route and send messages to all her guy friends. Change all you passwords too. Bottom line: Don't put up with her ****. If I was anywhere near you I'd take care of her for you.

Old 10-31-2008, 09:36 PM

Evictions can last up to a year. I'd just pack all my **** up and move out when shes gone, when she comes back home she'll get the hint.....LOL

Old 10-31-2008, 09:38 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by GHETTOxWHITExBOY
Evictions can last up to a year. I'd just pack all my **** up and move out when shes gone, when she comes back home she'll get the hint.....LOL
that's probably the plan of action

Quick Reply: I have nothing to do tonight ....