Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

I got a tatt

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2009, 11:04 PM

You guys make me feel fat and old. haha.

Old 02-11-2009, 11:14 PM
6th Gear

Originally Posted by originalspanksta
You guys make me feel fat and old. haha.

that's because you are.

I'm slowly getting back into the whole workout thing myself, these past few days of warm weather have been a great boost to get me off my a$$ again and start with some good old fashion running to trim some fat off of me. Then I'll go get bigger by doing the sports I love to do and probably try and hit the gym more often.

Old 02-11-2009, 11:30 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by CAB509
that's because you are.

I'm slowly getting back into the whole workout thing myself, these past few days of warm weather have been a great boost to get me off my a$$ again and start with some good old fashion running to trim some fat off of me. Then I'll go get bigger by doing the sports I love to do and probably try and hit the gym more often.
i was an even better shape about 2 years ago. i was playin football and rugby for my school. starting varsity D end and starting varsity tighthead prop. football amazing for upper body strength. rugby amazing for lower body strength. i used to be in such good shape that i would sometimes run laps around the backs at practice. i played a few games where i went 3 halves (sometimes needed me to fill in for jv rugby game right after mine..willing to help ) and could have easily gone for more. stopped playin when i transferred out. wish i was in that shape again. i just have my strength up now.

Old 02-11-2009, 11:42 PM
5th Gear

12oz curls for me.

I like to think that by NOT being a big guy, I'm not gonna be the first guy eaten if my plane crashes in the mountains, and also, if i were being chased by a bear, I could hide under a car, or slip thru a fence or something. Basically go places that big dudes cant. Also good to be able to reach my arm down into those tight places that you always seem to drop the socket you NEED to finish the job.

Old 02-11-2009, 11:50 PM
6th Gear

well lets be clear, I was and will always be a runner, as soon as I look like a muscle head I'm gonna stop lifting and go run more. I prefer lean muscle to all those meat heads I see at the gym, I laugh at them and one of my friends from HS is one. It's funny because I'm also extremely flexible, so when he can't even scratch the right side of his head with his left hand I kinda chuckle. Strength is nothing without the ability to actually use it IMO lean muscle wins.

Old 02-11-2009, 11:56 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by achTTung
12oz curls for me..
i lol'd...be a man..double fist

Old 02-12-2009, 12:28 AM
6th Gear

Originally Posted by hcaudikeed
i lol'd...be a man..double fist

be a real man 12oz curls are for b**chs, gotta go for the dub 40oz curls, that'll make you a man, before you're 40

Old 02-12-2009, 12:37 AM
2nd Gear

friday before last friday...that was my serving...didnt feel too good the next morning..woke up in my own vomit and ****...

Attached Thumbnails I got a tatt-photo.jpg  
Old 02-12-2009, 09:24 AM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

Originally Posted by mctavish11
Here is the idea i have for mine. Cross, g-pa's name, and outline of dove (kinda).

drew this idea in paint, so it looks bad, i know

plus this is my d-bag wanna be tough guy shot from a few months ago as i was tracking the progress of my getting back into lifting, which has been halted due to broken hand. o well. say what you want, whatever. haha

nice bod!

Old 02-12-2009, 09:26 AM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

Originally Posted by Amze
Not sure if this is sincere or sarcasm!

But I've been hitting the gym every other day for the past month and a half.

Put on 9lbs so far, making good progress, eating good/alot so I'm working on it.

All natural, afraid of supplements Not worth acne.

now when have you ever known me to be sarcastic?
of course i was sincere!