Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

I got a tatt

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2009, 04:34 PM

Here is the idea i have for mine. Cross, g-pa's name, and outline of dove (kinda).

drew this idea in paint, so it looks bad, i know

plus this is my d-bag wanna be tough guy shot from a few months ago as i was tracking the progress of my getting back into lifting, which has been halted due to broken hand. o well. say what you want, whatever. haha

Old 02-11-2009, 05:07 PM
5th Gear

Tats are cool, as long as you dont go to the shop and pick one out of the portfolio. You're stuck with it for life, at least have some meaning behind it!

I've had the idea for a fallen angel covering at least a 1/3 of my side for a couple years now. Symbolizes a loss of innocence/fall from grace. Going to be a loose feather from the broken wings for every super big letdown I've been thru in my life. Not dwelling on the past as much as a reminder that I made it thru it, and to look on to the future.

At one point I had just about all the money I'd need for it saved up, and then **** happened elsewhere in my life, and I had to put all my tat money to bills.

This would be my first tat. Im curious to find out if rib tats hurt as much as everyone claims.

Old 02-11-2009, 05:25 PM

ya man, meaning is where its all at. without whats the point, just to do it it to fit in? forget that.

Old 02-11-2009, 05:53 PM
4th Gear

Nice tattoo. Everytime I see that symbol the first thing that comes to mind is "I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypothesis can't define how I be droppin' these mockeries..."

Old 02-11-2009, 06:42 PM

Mine:

I'm ready for # 2 soon.

Old 02-11-2009, 08:12 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by Trey25
Nice tattoo. Everytime I see that symbol the first thing that comes to mind is "I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypothesis can't define how I be droppin' these mockeries..."

Old 02-11-2009, 08:34 PM
5th Gear

spanksta... NICE.

Old 02-11-2009, 08:38 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by mctavish11
Here is the idea i have for mine. Cross, g-pa's name, and outline of dove (kinda).

drew this idea in paint, so it looks bad, i know

plus this is my d-bag wanna be tough guy shot from a few months ago as i was tracking the progress of my getting back into lifting, which has been halted due to broken hand. o well. say what you want, whatever. haha

Good progress bro (No homo)

Old 02-11-2009, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by Amze
Good progress bro (No homo)
(no homo) none taken. haha. thanks. its a bitch working so hard for something, like i did over the whole summer, then once i got back to school, then midterms/finals creep up, xmas and all its good food, start my new years resolution to get in better shape, lift more, lose more (fat) then i bust my hand, kinda puts slows the progress, o well, still can do cardio and legs, when i have motivated to go, its a pain not being able to lift upper body, or anything for that matter that involves using my casted up hand. o well, be back at it full force soon enough.

Old 02-11-2009, 09:34 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by Amze
Not sure if this is sincere or sarcasm!

But I've been hitting the gym every other day for the past month and a half.

Put on 9lbs so far, making good progress, eating good/alot so I'm working on it.

All natural, afraid of supplements Not worth acne.
true that..joined the 300 lb press club last month. i was taking creatine and protein in the summer, but stopped in september. even though it did help boost me a little, i now stopped mostly because im too lazy to mix the drink after i work out lol. i was benching about 250 in september. work out about 4-6 days a week. keep up the work bud, motivation is the name of the game here .